• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pet Peeves

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On Monday morning I get up and go to work and looking forward for Friday weekend
I get to work and drink coffee
I work until morning break time and have go back to work after 10 minutes break
I work until lunch time and have go back to work after 30 minutes lunch
I work until mid noon break time and have go back to work after 10 minutes break
I work until stopping time to go back home
Once I am home I just remember, I got go back to work again tomorrow
However I am looking forward to work Monday thru Friday
Once Friday get here and I am looking forward for Monday morning to go back to work again.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1. people who are so "special/entitled" that zoom past the vehicles lined up to merge for some traffic restriction and then try to force their way into the front of the line

2 people who pass on a two lane road and then slow down .... even worse, people who pass on a two lane road, slow down, and turn off the road

3. people who have an unobstructed lane to their left and won't move over so traffic an merge onto an interstate

4. telephone solicitations

5. people with a cart heaped full going through the 10 items or less express line

6. people who can't control their children in public

Jim

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
1. people who are so "special/entitled" that zoom past the vehicles lined up to merge for some traffic restriction and then try to force their way into the front of the line

2 people who pass on a two lane road and then slow down .... even worse, people who pass on a two lane road, slow down, and turn off the road

3. people who have an unobstructed lane to their left and won't move over so traffic an merge onto an interstate

4. telephone solicitations

5. people with a cart heaped full going through the 10 items or less express line

6. people who can't control their children in public

Jim
However #1 is what I've seen many DOT officials recommend.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Smokers who exhale right in your face! (Speaking as a former smoker, it makes me want to bite down on their head and set their feet on fire!):mad:

Saying "you know" during a conversation, when in fact I do NOT know..o_O

Calling a Mercedes a "Merc", when in fact a Mercury is a "Merc"..;)

Ladies who wave their hands out the car window while drying their nails. (She's turning left, no right! Good Lord I think she's venting gas!!):confused:
Bull balls on reciever hitches. Who's kidding whom here!:eek:

People who interupt you while you're working, just to ask if you're busy.. :mad:

"Genuine immitation" anything!! ;)

Mrtoycrazy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1. Drivers entering the highway, going directly to the far left lane and setting the speed.
2. Drivers passing you on the highway then slowing down where you have to pass them back,especially when you have cruise control on .
3. 150 TV stations and over half are advertising stations, some have two channels ,if not three.
4. Being at a fast food counter, being asked " What would you liked ?" , then being ignored while they have their conversation with another employee. Then being asked," Now what was that?"
5. Shopping for groceries and having someone block the aisle and act as if their the only one there.
6. Design of electrical termination points. The larger a wire is the harder it is to bend. It sure looks nice having all those components in that small place. Said the designer that didn't have to hook it up.
7. I could go on but I'm getting peeved thinking about this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom