• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pet Peeves

pohutukawa

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Don't know if I missed it: saying 'Thank you' to someone and getting a reply: "No Problem".

I wasn't trying to cause a problem. I was thanking you. The response could be "You're welcome" or "Next, Please". But, if you doing something for me (serving my meal, cashing my check, opening a door for me) was a possibility to be a 'problem', well, I do apologize. I'm glad it wasn't a problem - but I'm still thanking you. It's the polite thing to do.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't know if I missed it: saying 'Thank you' to someone and getting a reply: "No Problem".

I wasn't trying to cause a problem. I was thanking you. The response could be "You're welcome" or "Next, Please". But, if you doing something for me (serving my meal, cashing my check, opening a door for me) was a possibility to be a 'problem', well, I do apologize. I'm glad it wasn't a problem - but I'm still thanking you. It's the polite thing to do.
Along those lines, I asked my son the other day when "I'm sorry" became "My bad". To teens, it means the same thing, but it still grates on me.

Top Bottom