• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pet Peeves

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1. people who are so "special/entitled" that zoom past the vehicles lined up to merge for some traffic restriction and then try to force their way into the front of the line

2 people who pass on a two lane road and then slow down .... even worse, people who pass on a two lane road, slow down, and turn off the road

3. people who have an unobstructed lane to their left and won't move over so traffic an merge onto an interstate

4. telephone solicitations

5. people with a cart heaped full going through the 10 items or less express line

6. people who can't control their children in public

Jim
I'm confused, should "Jim" have a number "7" by it or are you just signing off?

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1. Getting stuck in an aisle at the grocery store with people blocking BOTH ends of it!
2. People blazing past me (turn signals optional) to only get one car length ahead.
3. People not allowing me to provide the assistance they just asked for!! (I am the receptionist for a large financial office and would like to say "Shut up, You're stupid!!" from time to time)
4. Or, how about the waitstaff that ask, "Are we ready to order?" Wait a minute! I don't remember asking them to join us!

Mrtoycrazy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1. Getting stuck in an aisle at the grocery store with people blocking BOTH ends of it!
2. People blazing past me (turn signals optional) to only get one car length ahead.
3. People not allowing me to provide the assistance they just asked for!! (I am the receptionist for a large financial office and would like to say "Shut up, You're stupid!!" from time to time)
4. Or, how about the waitstaff that ask, "Are we ready to order?" Wait a minute! I don't remember asking them to join us!
Number 2 ,one of mine too. Then they turn at the next street ,so then I have to slow down.

Top Bottom