• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Petition To White House For Elio Funding

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
train_derail.jpg

Last edited:

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
so, back on topic what is the latest count for the petition??
Like I said before...
I thought about this ridiculous 99,999 signs / 30 days = 3333.3 signs/day Whitehouse petition.
I think Elio Motors could actually pull it off. If they asked everyone on their mailing list to ask everyone they knew, it could be done !
Although there may be a downside, there may be an upside, not being on the inside, not able to decide.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like I said before...
I thought about this ridiculous 99,999 signs / 30 days = 3333.3 signs/day Whitehouse petition.
I think Elio Motors could actually pull it off. If they asked everyone on their mailing list to ask everyone they knew, it could be done !
Although there may be a downside, there may be an upside, not being on the inside, not able to decide.
Well, right on track for it not to happen- this is not the first attempt to try.
BTW, we are but a speck in the construct that is Elio, are arms continue to grow as we pat each other on the back, in an attempt to globilize THIS autocycle. It will matter not if this comes to happen in a few years, Toyota could easily bring their three wheel eV to market, they get the same big smiles as folks who get to sit in the E- although they get to drive 'em around a closed course.

L0gic

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm surprised it even got this far... It's says basically nothing. I would be embarrassed if it passed....

The worse thing is that there will likely be 300 people unwilling to bother next time...

Top Bottom