• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Petition To White House For Elio Funding

Karg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To the Trump family branding is everything, so I propose that we rename the Elio the....
1. Trump-mobile
2. Trumpwagen
3. Trump-trike
4. Trumpcycle (like popcycle)
5. Trump-rolling-rollcycle
6. Trump-three-cylinder-dosie-mobile
7. (He would support anything with his name on it)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Why all the cynicism, Coss? I already have. Letters to the congress too. But mostly to the Pres. and why did you pose this; 'if it's that good of an idea"? Sure it's a good idea why all the skepticism especially from a moderator.
As stated, there are many on here that have said "I have this great idea ..... now if someone would like to do it"
Well, if it's so great, why don't you want to do it? And that's as far as it ever goes.
Hmm not such a great idea? Then why didn't you want to do it? I have seen so much of this lately, and no follow up, or follow thru.
It's frustrating, there are many on here that have these "great ideas" but refuse to follow through on them, and I can't figure out why they fail.
I just guess they ended up being not such a great idea. Or when they do write it down to send it, and reread it, it just doesn't sound as good.

So I guess people are talking the talk, but when it comes down to walking the walk, they loose interest. Or when they try talking it out, they find it has too many holes in it, so they loose interest, and look for others to pick up the ball and run with it, however, they leave out a lot of the details, or they just get to listen to themselves and find, it's not that great of an idea.

This is what I'm talking about.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
To the Trump family branding is everything, so I propose that we rename the Elio the....
1. Trump-mobile
2. Trumpwagen
3. Trump-trike

Case in point .......

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As stated, there are many on here that have said "I have this great idea ..... now if someone would like to do it"
Well, if it's so great, why don't you want to do it? And that's as far as it ever goes.
Hmm not such a great idea? Then why didn't you want to do it? I have seen so much of this lately, and no follow up, or follow thru.
It's frustrating, there are many on here that have these "great ideas" but refuse to follow through on them, and I can't figure out why they fail.
I just guess they ended up being not such a great idea. Or when they do write it down to send it, and reread it, it just doesn't sound as good.

So I guess people are talking the talk, but when it comes down to walking the walk, they loose interest. Or when they try talking it out, they find it has too many holes in it, so they loose interest, and look for others to pick up the ball and run with it, however, they leave out a lot of the details, or they just get to listen to themselves and find, it's not that great of an idea.

This is what I'm talking about.
Neither you nor I have any way to know the affects or influence we may have had on others including Congress. Posts on this site are in no way an indicator either one way or the other. Sorry you're so disappointing in what you see . LOL I'm still listening to what I said earlier and it still makes sense to me. "Good old Yankee know how" is not dead yet. If there is an Achilles heal to Paul's plan it's probably unit production number needed to drive his value per unit pricing. But then that's above both our pay grades, I'm betting. LOL

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And You And I
A man conceived a moment's answer to the dream
Booboo, booboo, booboo. This is so much more than a pretty song and some mystical imaginings. Ok Coss, I'm thinking Booboo is making your point here. As far a songs go; Is it time to send in the clowns? LOL

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Booboo, booboo, booboo. This is so much more than a pretty song and some mystical imaginings. Ok Coss, I'm thinking Booboo is making your point here. As far a songs go; Is it time to send in the clowns? LOL
Gag me with ....... with a ..... <dam, what am I searching for> ok, ok, something something blah blah blechhhh

That song just threw me off base sooooo bad, I can't even think ....... I can't stand Judi Collins and what her singing does to my "balance" (she sucks, sorry)

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gag me with ....... with a ..... <dam, what am I searching for> ok, ok, something something blah blah blechhhh

That song just threw me off base sooooo bad, I can't even think ....... I can't stand Judi Collins and what her singing does to my "balance" (she sucks, sorry)
That post was intended towards Booboo not you. LOL I can''t stand Judy Collins either but I've always pictured that song as being about a fallen trapeze artist as a metaphor for life. Similar to all us having to be the matador and correctly parrying the bull less we get gored. Don't mean to be so metaphorical. But you bring that out in me. LOL
How about Barbra Streisand's version? I can't stand her personality either. They're all primadonnas.
Buy the way, Elio should be named The "Hedy" after Hedy Lamar.

KegerChris

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Trump-mobile
2. Trumpwagen
3. Trump-trike

I like "Trump-Trike"

Top Bottom