• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Petition To White House For Elio Funding

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gag me with ....... with a ..... <dam, what am I searching for> ok, ok, something something blah blah blechhhh

That song just threw me off base sooooo bad, I can't even think ....... I can't stand Judi Collins and what her singing does to my "balance" (she sucks, sorry)
Here you go Coss, believe it or not, this should get you back on base.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Board now allowing Political insights, comments, using the President's name without paying him for the use.?? Careful, Elio Owner's could be headed for the ever popular law-suit
I keep getting your first name confused; Is it "I am" or "RU"? I've got your theme song right here. Enjoy!!! LOL

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Here you go Coss, believe it or not, this should get you back on base.
Dam you Booboo, now you have me hunting that clown just about everyday, what does he have on here, like 100 to 200 video's on here?
Every time I turn around, here's that clown doing another song in his style, he's everywhere!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But did I mention he's pretty damn good too

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I keep getting your first name confused; Is it "I am" or "RU"? I've got your theme song right here. Enjoy!!! LOL
What the hell was that???
I watched it, never heard of them before, and after watching that, I was that close to deleting it for noise pollution, that was just bad........
Don't ever post crap like that again, it gave me a headache, and cramps.
AAARRRRgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What the hell was that???
I watched it, never heard of them before, and after watching that, I was that close to deleting it for noise pollution, that was just bad........
Don't ever post crap like that again, it gave me a headache, and cramps.
AAARRRRgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LOL Don't blame me, Coss. Because RU was my inspiration for this.
What your suffering from is actually what I call "culture shock" from viewing this. It still impacts me the same way as you. The particular racket or performance or what ever you call it will make a little more sense (not much) if you know a little of Luke Steele's background. He's the lead singer and is a native Aborigine from Australia. What your witnessing is Luke performing his impersonation of an Aboriginal tribal medicine chief put to rock and roll. Major culture shock of the first order. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Oh and Empire of the Sun did the music for the latest "Dumb and Dumber" movie. Go figure.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL Don't blame me, Coss. Because RU was my inspiration for this.
What your suffering from is actually what I call "culture shock" from viewing this. It still impacts me the same way as you. The particular racket or performance or what ever you call it will make a little more sense (not much) if you know a little of Luke Steele's background. He's the lead singer and is a native Aborigine from Australia. What your witnessing is Luke performing his impersonation of an Aboriginal tribal medicine chief put to rock and roll. Major culture shock of the first order. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Oh and Empire of the Sun did the music for the latest "Dumb and Dumber" movie. Go figure.
No, the dumb and dumber part makes perfect sense, it is; it just sucks.
And that was just bad (poor taste bad) and what's the word I'm looking for ..... It just sucked.
Shouldn't even be classified as music, it's just bad, and not "hey, that's bad assed" it was just bad .... poor choice for what could be called music.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No, the dumb and dumber part makes perfect sense, it is; it just sucks.
And that was just bad (poor taste bad) and what's the word I'm looking for ..... It just sucked.
Shouldn't even be classified as music, it's just bad, and not "hey, that's bad assed" it was just bad .... poor choice for what could be called music.

You get a feeling for just how bad "music" is when you prefer to hear an engine seize or a CNC milling machine cutting metal.:eek:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You get a feeling for just how bad "music" is when you prefer to hear an engine seize or a CNC milling machine cutting metal.:eek:
Frim I'm not disagreeing with you or Coss. I'd like to emphasize , however, what an enigma that they are actually very talented and do some quite beautiful stuff too.

Top Bottom