• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Polar Vortex

LonePine

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
What is thifemininel thing, had to add a vest to shorts and tee shirt when I walked the dog this morning. Should be warmer later. We are expecting (next Tues. & Weds.) to have highs only in the upper 60's. Still shoveling sunshine. You people up north know you are not legally bound to live in the crap, you could move..
We find that the climate is beneficial in keeping guys with ... feminine mental characteristics, from moving into the area.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We find that the climate is beneficial in keeping guys with ... feminine mental characteristics, from moving into the area.
42 below keeps the riff-raff out but not the LGBT crowd. Look around you the next time your out, You probably interact with an LGBT person at least once a day. That beautiful buxom blond at the grocery store, is sleeping with your best friends wife and the big burley guy at the local garage, is sleeping with your Best friend. Have a nice day!!:D

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The weather here is horrible. Cold, damp, grey and miserable, typical November. It's been foggy too but the heavy rain today seems to have cleared that.
I took my dogs out for a walk earlier and we stayed on the paved surface but even so they came back filthy. They have been pestering me for their dinner and for me to light the wood burning stove - they know where they like to be!

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your weather is lousy. We are having the calm before the storm here in Metro Denver. 58 degrees right now but the wind will pick up later today blowing in a cold front and some snow flurries tomorrow and Monday, Mountains, above 9,000 feet, will get the worst of it, with 10" to 18" over the next few days.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The weather here is horrible. Cold, damp, grey and miserable, typical November. It's been foggy too but the heavy rain today seems to have cleared that.
I took my dogs out for a walk earlier and we stayed on the paved surface but even so they came back filthy. They have been pestering me for their dinner and for me to light the wood burning stove - they know where they like to be!
I know the drill with dirty dogs, with no grass in the back yard right now and melting snow, the 3 amigos are bringing in tons of mud stuck to their feet. We can't seem to keep up with all the mud clumps, even when we catch them at the door and clean their feet. Nothing makes a dog happier than a full belly and warm fire to lay next to, unless of course their napping in your lap.:rolleyes::)

Top Bottom