• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Polar Vortex

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
11-22-14 .... thankfully, it looks like the Polar Vortex is moving out of central NC .... the temp has dropped below freezing for 7 out of the last 8 nights .... as noted in an earlier post we are traveling in our camper .... tonight is the first time in a week that I haven't had to unhook the water and run off of our fresh water tank .... we were able to get out for a walk today but the cold seemed to really work on my knee .... its supposed to warm up and then set in raining tomorrow afternoon .... hopefully we can get out and about before it rains ... no, NASCAR
frown.gif
so I'll have to try and find an NFL game worth sleeping through ..

Jim

LonePine

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
You have to win the prize for the most Politically Incorrect statement ever entered on this or most any web site.
Are a closet bigot or always open.
Oh, always open. Folks challenging me to come up with outrageously non-PC remarks tore the the door off a long, long time ago. They seem to come Looking for it, and I like to make an effort to satisfy. Wow ! The MOST politically incorrect, eh ? Thank you.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The weather here is horrible. Cold, damp, grey and miserable, typical November. It's been foggy too but the heavy rain today seems to have cleared that.
I took my dogs out for a walk earlier and we stayed on the paved surface but even so they came back filthy. They have been pestering me for their dinner and for me to light the wood burning stove - they know where they like to be!

upload_2014-11-30_14-40-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom