• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Poll ---- Your interest in an electric Elio ?

Are you likely to be in the market for such a vehicle ?

• YES

Votes: 39 45.9%
  • NO

Votes: 46 54.1%

• Total voters

Calkid

Reaction score
Wow!
Kinda impressed this is still up and running. Haven't logged in for a very very long time...
I'll be driving about 100 mi. to work and back so 150 range would suit me.
Just wonder what the final price will be for us early 1k all in-ers.
If they ever build it.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe.
No mater what happens there, we Love YOU, Lilly-May!

I believe in many things that I can't prove to others. I'm not sorry for my efforts.
If nothing else, I believe in you too.

With gas at $4.50, it makes the effort a lot more engaging!
I have NOT asked for my deposites back. That says something.

Last edited:

Velhartice

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no interest in a BEV elio. A hybrid would be perfect. The only BEV I would even consider (and I’m not) would be a long range single motor model 3 or a LEAF SL plus but the upfront costs are just too high right now (30% more vs comparable ICE with my research). It would also require me to up my electrical service, change breaker panels and wiring to save me $150-250 a month on fuel. A hybrid could cut my fuel cost in half immediately with lower initial cost and no infrastructure changes necessary. BEVs are for some people, hybrids and ICE are for everyone.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have no interest in a BEV elio. A hybrid would be perfect. The only BEV I would even consider (and I’m not) would be a long range single motor model 3 or a LEAF SL plus but the upfront costs are just too high right now (30% more vs comparable ICE with my research). It would also require me to up my electrical service, change breaker panels and wiring to save me $150-250 a month on fuel. A hybrid could cut my fuel cost in half immediately with lower initial cost and no infrastructure changes necessary. BEVs are for some people, hybrids and ICE are for everyone.
1671245164716.jpeg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A Hybrid would be perfect, actually any format it takes will suit me just fine.
Right as we speak my 2017 Dodge only has 6,000 original miles on it, and it's the only vehicle we have.
So we don't need anything too fancy.

Top Bottom