• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Positive News From Elio

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I had not. I don't use IE or Edge, normally. (Except for one coprorate site that doesn't work in Chrome.)

Turning off both AdBlock and Blur, I can load the configurator in <10 seconds on Chrome (F5 and reload takes about 3 seconds). Edge took about 12 (F5 and reload takes 12 again).

IMNSHO, the inability of the configurator to work with ad blocking enabled is a major problem.
Hold down the CTRL when you open the configurator, that let's it bypass your AdBlocker and Blur.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Never heard of that one. Also, didn't make any difference.
In most cases (not all) holding the CTRL key down will disable pop up and ad blockers; in some types of other Antispam/Malware blockers it will do the same. The only way to know is to look in the HELP section of your software.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't see the Elio being popular in Europe of Asia. I travel there constantly and it just doesn't fit into their car culture
I spent years traveling 74 countries, and visiting over 350 cities on 6 continents. China has great roads, and many other countries do also that Elio would do very well with its mpg and cost. Europe, I have been in 43 countries out of the 51 and they have rallies to Africa and Mongolia in which some nut case will push the limits of the Elio. Just because they want to, I know a guy from Oxford England to peddle bike it from Kenya to South Africa and having a lion jump on his tent at night.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I spent years traveling 74 countries, and visiting over 350 cities on 6 continents. China has great roads, and many other countries do also that Elio would do very well with its mpg and cost. Europe, I have been in 43 countries out of the 51 and they have rallies to Africa and Mongolia in which some nut case will push the limits of the Elio. Just because they want to, I know a guy from Oxford England to peddle bike it from Kenya to South Africa and having a lion jump on his tent at night.

I see a book coming......

Top Bottom