• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Prottype Design

binro

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone one else thing the new prototype is a step backwards for the company. Those god awful wheel covers make it look like a piece of junk. The open fenders on the previous design made it look very sporty. And yes let's mention the relocation of the headlights, horrible!!!
I'd rather keep it aerodynamic.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Form follows function, folks, and the P-4 is very well done when aerodynamics are factored in the equation. This so called ""sporty look "" is a personal opinion that has a million different takes depending on the person!! RB

Blueskybob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Come on kids go to your corners for a time out!:rolleyes:

Put your egos back in your pants and carry on with a civil conversation without the name calling.

As Elio said there will be both styles available. The P4 cover from the factory and a P3 conversion at the dealer. Don't discard your P4 covers. I am sure there will be a strong after market for them!

Now please stop the whining about the wheel covers/fenders! :cool:

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Check out my Avatar for my idea of what the front fenders should look like...reverse the angle, raise the line to flow with the back panel and add in a matching body line. I also think the front needs a spoiler and some detail. All can be done aftermarket.

Top Bottom