• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Questions For Upcoming Tour Event Wednesday, April 26, 2017

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So the tiny trunk is now 1/2 the size ??
Since it will now be in the passenger compartment, can we ASSuME it will an AGM batery??
I assume it will be under the trunk, looks to me like there is room in the rear tire bay for battery box.
e back (1).jpg

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No, They have been laid off. Neil was the only one to show up. He lives 5 minutes away from that corner and wasn't doing anything that afternoon. It was great to see him. It was volunteer and just have him there was a great shot in the arm. He loves the project as much as the VPs.
Lilly, convey to those laid off tour workers that I'd be happy to take them on as part of my David Allen Capital team.
I'm very serious. http://BizLoanAgents.com It's time they made some real money. They all have the ability.
And in short order. Have them get in touch and I'll send them a comprehensive video overview.
It'll keep them in good shape until EM gets the funding needed to put them back on tour.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lilly, convey to those laid off tour workers that I'd be happy to take them on as part of my David Allen Capital team.
I'm very serious. http://BizLoanAgents.com It's time they made some real money. They all have the ability.
And in short order. Have them get in touch and I'll send them a comprehensive video overview.
It'll keep them in good shape until EM gets the funding needed to put them back on tour.

Chip will get information if you email tellmemore@eliomotors.com and pass it on. It will take a few days.

Reaction score
Brilliant! Finally addressing ancient issues competently. Like I said, I'm wondering who the heck took this thing over.

Your on the right track of mind. But, the same guys are still in charge. It's just their laps are on fire now and they are concentrating more on THE issues and with less staff, if they ever had one. Somebody here asked me about their 'body language'. I did study this and I can tell you that they all vibbed 'intensity, caution yet they were happy with the progress made and with great anticipation for the near future. I read "It's going to get worst before it gets better, so hang on" Nobody said that, it's just what I picked up. I repeat, WE are in good hands, They can handle this.
OH I FORGOT >>>>> I did ask about Cedric Glover and that mess. I got the "We really can't talk about that" speech but I read was "MEH, don't worry about it". ;-)

Top Bottom