• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Re: Epa - You Must Be Joking!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No problem for us hunters either! Turkey season opens next month. I love being in the woods, trying to take LEGAL game (I refuse to to take an illegal shot, If I have to cheat. It's not hunting).
If you hunt to kill ! say no, if you hunt to eat I say yes, we each find our own path. I know that turkey's are a super smart bird, and it takes great skill to succeed-

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh my RUCRAYZE! Please don't starve yourself? I honestly beleive, 2 parts veggies, and one part meat, is THE most healthy option way to go. My Grandmother lived to 96 by cooking with pure lard. Can you imagine??!!?? Pure LARD!!!
G*d bless her. and I applaud your choice of diet. I was, up until 4 yrs ago a carnivore, my life style caught up to me, and I've made some changes, it's still evolving.
BTW, Starve?- when was the last time you heard a news story of an emergency call for a vegan undernourished ?? or the ever - "But how do you get your protein ?" lol
I'm trying to stay healthy enough that by the time I get my Elio, I won't have to ask why the passenger door doesn't open!!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, it's XI:VIII, time for all vegans to have their snack and off to dream about their favorite veggie.
Tonight"s snack - pumpkin-Cranberry scones, good antioxidant !!

PJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
image.jpg
Out law BBQ and us Texans will show them EPA boys why we believe in the second amendment. Remember BBQ is not just for breakfast anymore.

Top Bottom