• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Rear Tire Change

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We have been told, so far, the Elio will have no spare tire.
So, 'Expect the Best, prepare for the Worse, and Deal with rest'.
No vechile is completly fail proof. If we just use, an almost forgotten trait, we all have but have seemed to have lost, we can survive. A flat tire Is Not the End of the World.

'COMMON SENCE (is) so Rare, it's kinda like a Super Power'.(?)

If someone could market common sense in a can they could make millions.

rdoearth

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the driver doesnt get your credit card info. Uber has your info on file and then you sign at the end of the ride. like amazon has your credit card info. its a 20 billion dollar company which is part owned by google. you will be fine.

I know the drive doesn't get the info, but what you and I don't know is how that credit card data is stored and how secure it is.

http://krebsonsecurity.com/category/data-breaches/

Mrtoycrazy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We have been told, so far, the Elio will have no spare tire.
So, 'Expect the Best, prepare for the Worse, and Deal with rest'.
No vechile is completly fail proof. If we just use, an almost forgotten trait, we all have but have seemed to have lost, we can survive. A flat tire Is Not the End of the World.

'COMMON SENCE (is) so Rare, it's kinda like a Super Power'.(?)
Funny , I have a coworker that is bad about having gas, well the other day he finally decided he needed to go use the restroom. Upon his arrival back I told him , You see,that's all it takes, it has super powers,it's like it is a miracle cure.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Michael Jordans dad was killed taking a nap at a rest stop. You can be killed even with the doors locked and at a rest area. You never know.
Sad but true and the same thing happened to a young man at the Anthony, New Mexico I-10 rest stop

evboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
to worry about where you will get a flat is assinine, and to worry about when you will die is even more assinine. We talked about Uber and some were dogging it, but Uber could save your life because the average response time is 5 minutes compared to a cab which could take forever. if you are not comfortable in the area that you have a flat, best bet is stay in your car and call uber, and there will probably be a driver within 5 minutes to take you home, and you can change the flat in the daytime or with some armed friends at night.

Top Bottom