• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Regional Fuel Prices

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Tail wind? It would make a difference if it had a tail (or a sail). How about this, downhill in calm winds and you had your tires slightly over-inflated. That would make a difference.

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Current prices at Buc-ees in Lake Jackson Texas... $3.81 Regular... $4.69 for Diesel... Prices higher at the "brand name" stations...
reg or premium_ im just looking.jpg
;) :becky:

:cool:_hr

Last edited:

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
currently 4.64 around here, plus or minus a few cents. Parked the minivan, now ridesharing my wifes Versa. Looking at bikes again, would love to find an old CB750, or better yet a Kawasaki LTD250. But I have a soft spot for those old Hondas.
It's coming down slowly around B'ham. Many stations are still over $4.00 a gallon though. They'll be much, much, much slower to lower it – as they did raising it. It's obvious... there is NO shortage of gas. I've yet to see any station put up "out of gas" signs.

I saw a man and younger boy riding motorcycles this afternoon. It was pretty obvious to me, they were rookies. Look like brand new bikes. I suspect they are trying to beat the high prices on gas. Can't blame them. I'd buy one tomorrow, but my wife would throw me out of the house. Weather is getting warmer.... I might go by one of the dealers soon. ;)

Top Bottom