• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Regional Fuel Prices

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Down slightly here (4.29) , but not enough to make me stop car pooling. Fuel oil (and diesel) though is still over 5$. Then again we have a state "fuel oil surcharge" tax that is in effect from september to june, I assume to discourage people from using "fossil" fuels and steer them to electric, even though ConEd is the most expensive supplier in the state.

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No one has said it yet in this thread, but electricity rates are considerably more stable. We are currently paying 6.6 cents/kWh, which works out to $5.28 every 300 miles.

Wish I could say there are some good deals on EVs at the moment, but there are not. A local dealership offered us $2k less than we paid for our Model 3 3.5 years ago. Which means they're going to turn around and sell it for more than we paid for it. This will not be a good deal for the next owner.

Good for us though, we're trading the Model 3 in on a Chevy Bolt EUV. The equity we have, after paying off the $20k we still owe on the Model 3, will pay for the entire 3 year lease of the EUV. The used car market is nuts.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That's about the same as ours, 4.20 a gallon for Premium (with a discount) I filled our Van (Dodge Journey with a V6) earlier this week, ran me about $75.00 for 16.8 gallons.
And that will last us till around August, or late July.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Our prices jumped up to about $4.09 (Dayton Ohio). I understand they raised prices due to the "summer blend".
Our local electricity supplier just announced a price increase that will almost double our bill.
Solar panels are looking better and better.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The BEX makes more sense after my years of following Elio Marketing. No longer an Elio addict. Game changer for me is the beat my expectations experience after purchasing an EV 1 1/2 years ago. I now see why EVs are going to dominate the market in the near future.

Top Bottom