• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Regional Fuel Prices

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
We just got notice that we have to decide if we are going to go to solar, we have got to do so before the end of the year if we want to get subsidized. After 2022 no more grants from the government. (Bummer) that grant would pay for just about all of it. I've got to do some additional research to find out how much it's going to cost to put it in, and how much I will have covered. Plus, my house has to meet their standards to be covered. It should, but I might have to cut down a couple of the trees in the back yard. Hmmm decisions, decisions. <Doctor my brain hurts> (Monte Python)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My long range (326 miles) EV‘s 75 kWh battery x .15 = $11.25 to fully charge. I’ll have owned the car for 2 years in July and the only service/maintenance to date has been tire pressure (Knock on wood). The best thing is …..it’s the most fun car I’ve owned in my 60 years of driving. Something to be said about owning and driving an EV And why they are gaining in popularity.

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$4.85 for regular this morning, diesel at $6.19 last I checked. Gas up 10 cents overnight. I got is for cheap ($4.49) last week. Stopped driving the van to work, now I carpool with my wife in her Versa. Daughter just bought a 125 cc "mini kawaski" to commute to work.

Attachments

• kawasaki Z125.jpg
    kawasaki Z125.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 77

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been working on a washing machine motor wind turbine conversion to charge a solar battery bank. Seems to be coming along, picked up 105 volts (DC) in a 12 mph wind. This has been the saturday project since february. Still needs alot of cosmetic work and a real tower, but I thought it was impressive for such a simple project. With that voltage I should be able to run into a 24v battery bank to provide 220v ac charging.

Attachments

• Screenshot from HPIM0760.AVI.png
    Screenshot from HPIM0760.AVI.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot from HPIM0760.AVI - 1.png
    Screenshot from HPIM0760.AVI - 1.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 81

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well we just shot up to $4.49 in Dayton Ohio. Also noticed we pay about $0.60 in taxes on a gallon.
If the government really wanted to they could eliminate those taxes temporarily.

Top Bottom