• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Removing Burn Rings From The Cylinder Face Of A Revolver

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Almost all the sellers on Gunbrokers use Fedex. I have read that UPS is much pickier and expensive for this purpose.

I have used both. Fedex has always been true assholes in my area they cry about handguns and ammo. Cost has been the same or similar for me so I use UPS because they don't give me shit.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
update :

earlier today I took our recently Mag-na-ported 12 ga. Remington 11-87 to a sporting clays course and put it through its paces .... as already noted, being on blood thinning medication, reducing felt recoil has taken on a much higher priority for me .... most happy to report that 50 rounds later, no shoulder bruising .. :cool:

this coming Wednesday, on our way back home to NC from SD, I have a scheduled to meet 3 friends to spend the day shooting at Jay Henges State Park near St Louis .... weather permitting, I plan to fire a minimum of 100 rounds on their trap ranges (I really hope to fire 200) .... in addition, I hope to fire 50-100 cowboy action level rounds through our Mag-na-ported 45-70 .... last year rain prevented us from shooting while we were there, thankfully no rain in the forecast this year but they are calling for 90+ degrees

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
update :

earlier today I took our recently Mag-na-ported 12 ga. Remington 11-87 to a sporting clays course and put it through its paces .... as already noted, being on blood thinning medication, reducing felt recoil has taken on a much higher priority for me .... most happy to report that 50 rounds later, no shoulder bruising .. :cool:

this coming Wednesday, on our way back home to NC from SD, I have a scheduled to meet 3 friends to spend the day shooting at Jay Henges State Park near St Louis .... weather permitting, I plan to fire a minimum of 100 rounds on their trap ranges (I really hope to fire 200) .... in addition, I hope to fire 50-100 cowboy action level rounds through our Mag-na-ported 45-70 .... last year rain prevented us from shooting while we were there, thankfully no rain in the forecast this year but they are calling for 90+ degrees

Glad to hear the Mag-Na-Port is working as advertised, and looking forward to getting your recipe for clay pigeon pie ;) [inside joke, I'll let Jim explain it]! Safe travels, Jim! See ya'll Weds!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
will be picking up your steaks within the hour and headed south .... will call tomorrow with our estimated arrival time in Eureka

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
will be picking up your steaks within the hour and headed south .... will call tomorrow with our estimated arrival time in Eureka

I'll be rolling by the KOA around 3:30pm coming home from work, but I'll need to slide home and pick up the truck to haul the coolers. :hungry: Fantastic weather today and tomorrow around here, low humidity and in the low 80's. Warming up a bit Wednesday with more humidity, but I don't think it's going be Amazon Jungle hot like the last time we got together to shoot. Really looking forward to Wednesday! Have a safe and uneventful trip!

Top Bottom