• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservation Numbers...

Frosty

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Frosty, what email did you send to, to get a response?
I've sent to:
tellmemore@eliomotors.com
futureowners@eliomotors.com
already, but yet no response, except confirmation that they got my email
The one I used when I got a response was the link at the bottom of the FAQ page on the official web site. It was the second email I sent on that link regarding not receiving my number. I also tried futureowners but did not get a response. The response came approximately 24 hours later.

Frosty

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The one I used when I got a response was the link at the bottom of the FAQ page on the official web site. It was the second email I sent on that link regarding not receiving my number. I also tried futureowners but did not get a response. The response came approximately 24 hours later.

Proper web address: notifications-support@eliomotors.zendesk.com

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey Matt,, my number is 2722,,, But,, I made error,, I was all in on FEB 6... From reading your previous posts, you were in on Jan 6th or so.. that would put your no. in the 2400's I would guess,, use the tellmemore@eliomotors URL, I think they will help you there.

Go Elio,,
JS

Reaction score
I was all in for 1000. On Jan.7th.but did not get a reservation number by the end of the month as promised. Got an email from them after complaining and was told I would have a number this week but did I not get one. Not real happy with these people.
That is great Matt and Congrats to ya. I don't know what the PA owners group is doing but the Ohio one is planning a together at cedar point this fall. Hope you will join us and please join our group for info. Your just over the border.

Top Bottom