• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sec Filings

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Help me understand these sec filings. FORM 1-U, filed today. 5/12/17
http://ir.eliomotors.com/sec-filings-email/content/0001214659-17-003279/e5111701u.htm
Is the only part that I need to look at is the last item, NOTE 13 - SUBSEQUENT EVENTS ?
The rest of it looks the same as the other Form 1-U filings.
That is correct! But don't dwell on the filings...legal documents to cya but not yours :) . As I read on this forum, sec filings are for short sellers. Salty Dog changed the brokerage app password and trying to limit following all the negative press and forums which will only lead to following the herd off a cliff... instead of staying long Elio. So glad that I didn't have to get the negative stuff back in the pre-internet days...buy to the limit Elio shares and only check your monthly statement and you shall be richly rewarded down the road a few turns! Whatever you do don't worry about whether you paid $12 or $6.85 when you could have paid $6.10. Who cares... when the share price will be well over $100 after splits?! soon enough. Elio will change life dramatically for so many impoverished people world wide...be a part of making it happen. And remember...the proprietary Elio engine will be scalable for industrial and marine applications!

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you Booboo, and Sailor Dog, but I am more interested in understanding these SEC forms in general.
When the same form, for example 1-U, is filed multiple times. Do I just look at the bottom of the page, or do I have to try and pick out what has changed from earlier filings?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you Booboo, but I am more interested in understanding these SEC forms in general.
When the same form, for example 1-U, is filed multiple times. Do I just look at the bottom of the page, or do I have to try and pick out what has changed from earlier filings?
Go to the bottom of the barrel... I mean page for what's changed. Edit...yes... look over entire document.

Last edited:

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you Booboo, and Sailor Dog, but I am more interested in understanding these SEC forms in general.
There are folks that get paid the big bucks to purvey and make sense out of information like SEC filings. If you are following one company, as we are here, I suggest a quick read over the whole thing. Changes can be made anywhere in the filing.
" I was gambling in havana, I took a little risk
Send lawyers, guns, and money
Dad, get me out of this, hiyah!"

Okie51

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is correct! But don't dwell on the filings...legal documents to cya but not yours :) . As I read on this forum, sec filings are for short sellers. Salty Dog changed the brokerage app password and trying to limit following all the negative press and forums which will only lead to following the herd off a cliff... instead of staying long Elio. So glad that I didn't have to get the negative stuff back in the pre-internet days...buy to the limit Elio shares and only check your monthly statement and you shall be richly rewarded down the road a few turns! Whatever you do don't worry about whether you paid $12 or $6.85 when you could have paid $6.10. Who cares... when the share price will be well over $100 after splits?! soon enough. Elio will change life dramatically for so many impoverished people world wide...be a part of making it happen. And remember...the proprietary Elio engine will be scalable for industrial and marine applications!

Getting nervous. I will now go focus and try to lose 8 lbs doing calisthenics and pedaling the smooth X bike. I am stuck at a plateau and I need to do something to get off of it. I just need to stop eating. Hopefully Elio can move past the financial roadblock so I can drive my Trublue.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Getting nervous. I will now go focus and try to lose 8 lbs doing calisthenics and pedaling the smooth X bike. I am stuck at a plateau and I need to do something to get off of it. I just need to stop eating. Hopefully Elio can move past the financial roadblock so I can drive my Trublue.
Okie, I hope that you do too. I won't be far behind!

Top Bottom