• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Send Email To Dop To Show Support For Elio Motors Loan.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For some reason I think we could overkill the message to politicians. It may be wiser to limit the letter writing just to those DOE officials having control over the loan application. Perhaps the reason is you start making a car lobbyist aware and peaking their interest in a more negative manner...........don't poke a sleeping bear. It's the reason I was waiting to hear what EM's thoughts were on letter writing.......positive or negative. They may be seeking quiet under the radar loan approval.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For some reason I think we could overkill the message to politicians. It may be wiser to limit the letter writing just to those DOE officials having control over the loan application. Perhaps the reason is you start making a car lobbyist aware and peaking their interest in a more negative manner...........don't poke a sleeping bear. It's the reason I was waiting to hear what EM's thoughts were on letter writing.......positive or negative. They may be seeking quiet under the radar loan approval.
Could be. Everybody wants control.

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Agree. Think it best to let this alone. If Elio Motors thought this was important they would ask us for our help. Politicians are paid by many different lobbyist with different interests. You may be alerting a particular politician about something that he cannot support and he tries to kill it instead of helping you. JMHO

GaPawn

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Agree. Think it best to let this alone. If Elio Motors thought this was important they would ask us for our help. Politicians are paid by many different lobbyist with different interests. You may be alerting a particular politician about something that he cannot support and he tries to kill it instead of helping you. JMHO

The 9 most dreaded words anyone can ever hear:

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help!" :eek:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The 9 most dreaded words anyone can ever hear:

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help!" :eek:

Try managing a project in which you have two national governments and an international organization tied to the United Nations all supposedly 'working together". I once literally jumped out the back window of an office trailer to avoid a 'government representative' who showed up on site to provide 'assistance'. :eek::rolleyes::mad:

Top Bottom