• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shreveport Plant Operations And Personnel Questions

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I found the lawsuit that she filed last year, not sure what the result was though.
I think, I say again I think, it had something to do with using the property to get highest revenues.. There was something mentioned about LA sales tax being collecting 600 bucks on sales tax per unit not 1800 average on most cars, there was also an inventory fee /tax maybe import or some kind of other fees that would be much lower.. But one thing for sure she is not an Elio fan..

Last edited:

ElioFrank

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Thanks for the link......
Lynch says it will hurt her as a tax payer and all tax payers. "I may not need a job, but certainly someone else needs a job, I'm not harmed in that respect, but certainly when our citizens are not fully employed, it hurts the parish and it hurts all of us, it hurts our community," said Lynch.

This woman is KooKoo for Cocoa Puffs and represents part of what's wrong with this country.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How come it's the always the ones who put up a whole hundred bucks who know the answers..Did ya do it all at once or did ya make payments ?
Did you notice, too 3 Card that these are also a bunch of newbies that believe their every word should be taken as gospel? And all this absorbed knowledge on less than 50 posts. I'm for believing they haven't read 50 posts.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think Elio should go on TV's Shark Tank. He would have his start up money, probably overnight. Even if he didn't get a Shark to invest, the exposure would probably put him over the top overnight.
Maybe after he fails that he could try a reality show..Paul jr and sr made big bucks ..

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps after next election she'll be looking for a job.
Could you read what I said about the birth of the Volkswagon bug and how Hitler played a role in it and maybe explain to blackbird that I was not praising Hitler..

Last edited:

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the link......

This woman is KooKoo for Cocoa Puffs and represents part of what's wrong with this country.
This all started when they were trying to get Toyota to move to La. It all backfired last week when Toyota announce that they were moving to Plaino Tex. They were hoping for 4000 jobs now, instead of the maybe the future 1500 Elio was proposing with no start date.
http://www.ktbs.com/story/25396153/...bs-meanwhile-toyota-plans-a-big-move-to-texas

Top Bottom