• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sign The Petition To Promote The Elio

DanS

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe all the negativism is killing it...

You would think that all of the reservation people would be signing it.
Unfortunately there are reservation holders that have turned sour. They not only won't support Elio any longer they are actively trying to discredit Elio on Facebook. That is unfortunate for everyone. I can't stand negativism, I get pessimism, but I am a die hard optomist.

I believe in the power of positive thinking. It gets things done!

Last edited:

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1,168 as this is being typed
It looks, to me, like the people who voted are not telling other people about it.
That's how you get a snowball effect, people telling people. and you probably have to tell ten people to get one to vote.

I printed up some of these to hand out

Just Google

We the People Elio

we petition the obama administration to:
Support Elio Motor's ATVM loan application.
Elio Motors is developing and building in America a unique, super-economical personal transportation alternative, based on a list of consumer focused “must-haves” that keep their high fuel efficiency vehicles affordable, safe, and environmentally friendly. Elio is also the first start up company to build an entirely new internal combustion engine in the U.S. in 60 years. Elio Motors is now ready to pursue the production phase of their vehicle and are pursuing an ATVM loan through DOE. We support Elio's focus on American engineering, American made, affordable, safe and environmentally friendly vehicles. Please show your support for Elio Motors by signing this petition.

Published Date: Jan 25, 2015

Issues: Job Creation, Technology and Telecommunications, Transportation and Infrastructure

https;//petitions,whitehouse.gov/petion/support-elio-motors-atvm-loan-application/f3Z4sM1L

Just Google

We the People Elio

we petition the obama administration to:
Support Elio Motor's ATVM loan application.
Elio Motors is developing and building in America a unique, super-economical personal transportation alternative, based on a list of consumer focused “must-haves” that keep their high fuel efficiency vehicles affordable, safe, and environmentally friendly. Elio is also the first start up company to build an entirely new internal combustion engine in the U.S. in 60 years. Elio Motors is now ready to pursue the production phase of their vehicle and are pursuing an ATVM loan through DOE. We support Elio's focus on American engineering, American made, affordable, safe and environmentally friendly vehicles. Please show your support for Elio Motors by signing this petition.

Published Date: Jan 25, 2015

Issues: Job Creation, Technology and Telecommunications, Transportation and Infrastructure

https;//petitions,whitehouse.gov/petion/support-elio-motors-atvm-loan-application/f3Z4sM1L

Feel free to copy:)

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1200 voices are more noticeable than 1 voice. 1200 responses could make a difference if the right person's attention is called to it. Who knows. Did somebody mention Taylor........Taylor Swift.

Top Bottom