• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sign The Petition To Promote The Elio

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Signed it for what ever good it will do . Now of course by in box will be flood with stuff from the guy in the white house and his crew. It will take awhile but I get them all n spam.
register at e4ward.com and create unlimited email addresses of your own. All such created email addresses are forwarded to your true real address. When anyone over mails you junk you just delete that particular email and the e4ward site.

I noticed that registering to vote without checking the little box that says "send me email" will fail to register you. I don't like that. seems a little fishy. None the less I will delete e4ward created email address if they junk me. LOL

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed that registering to vote without checking the little box that says "send me email" will fail to register you. I don't like that. seems a little fishy. None the less I will delete e4ward created email address if they junk me. LOL

They do that to verify it is a real person that signed the petition and not just someone spoofing an address to increase the count ...........

Top Bottom