• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Silent Majority...

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm really glad that we have these two newcomers in our forum 4matic and stts who knows everything about anything. They are the go-to guys and are open for consultations if any topic are confusing or unclear to anyone. :D

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm really glad that we have these two newcomers in our forum 4matic and stts who knows everything about anything. They are the go-to guys and are open for consultations if any topic are confusing or unclear to anyone. Ahh
stts is gone for a while, we'll see if he learns anything during his break.
4matic I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, he must stay pretty quiet.

Ahh found out why I never saw him, it was a 2nd account, and he is also gone.

Oh well, you break the rules, you're asked why, then a decision is made.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
stts is gone for a while, we'll see if he learns anything during his break.
4matic I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, he must stay pretty quiet.
"I've OWNED EVERYTHING from Smart cars to Ferrari's". Must be nice being him! :D Actually if I was him, you won't find me here but out on the open road enjoying that Ferrari! :D I would have lost interest loooong time ago if I own a Ferrari! :D Unfortunately that's not the case so no, I have not lost interest in the ELIO, frustrated maybe but still hanging on that someday it'll happen, right Booboo??

Last edited:

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
66% electric? The battery has lost 34% of it's cap? Is that from the recharging cycle?
No, it has NO battery degradation.
My overall miles 66% electric and 34% gas.
The Volt is a plug in hybrid. Charge it up, run about 35 - 40 miles on battery (depending on weather), it then seamlessly switches over gas and still manages 43 mpg gas only :)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
No, it has NO battery degradation.
My overall miles 66% electric and 34% gas.
The Volt is a plug in hybrid. Charge it up, run about 35 - 40 miles on battery (depending on weather), it then seamlessly switches over gas and still manages 43 mpg gas only :)
Separate Odometers? Or is that just a OBC read out (On Board Computer)? I've never see a Volt close up so I don't know how they do it.
And it seems that they are having a really hard time selling cars lately, the majority of all car sales are SUV, or Truck; and the dealers don't mind because that's where the money is. Chevy is really disappointing going to 4's with turbos vs. V6 but everyone is looking for the next big thing; always have, always will.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Separate Odometers? Or is that just a OBC read out (On Board Computer)? I've never see a Volt close up so I don't know how they do it.
And it seems that they are having a really hard time selling cars lately, the majority of all car sales are SUV, or Truck; and the dealers don't mind because that's where the money is. Chevy is really disappointing going to 4's with turbos vs. V6 but everyone is looking for the next big thing; always have, always will.
Not separate odos, but it does have to trip odos.
This is from my recent trip:
i68.tinypic.com_1zptkwy.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Not separate odos, but it does have to trip odos.
This is from my recent trip:
i68.tinypic.com_1zptkwy.jpg
That does carry a lot of information, and I can see things I'd love to ask about, but not necessary to this forum. Thanks.

Greetings:
Somewhere on this forum, I stated that I purchased a 2014 Volt wit 11,800 miles. So,, I am just trying to figure everything out. Since filling the gas tank 95 miles ago, I have been riding on my home electric. However, I am still looking forward to getting my Elio.

Aren't we all, I also have been in a long time, and will continue to wait until it is produced, without bitching, or at least try.
There are times it's frustrating, but I get over it, and do my best to patiently wait, as we all do.
Keep the faith.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That does carry a lot of information, and I can see things I'd love to ask about, but not necessary to this forum. Thanks.

Aren't we all, I also have been in a long time, and will continue to wait until it is produced, without bitching, or at least try.
There are times it's frustrating, but I get over it, and do my best to patiently wait, as we all do.
Keep the faith.

Could we have a "bitch thread" It could be a sub-title under "entertainment".:D

Top Bottom