• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Silent Majority...

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings:
Somewhere on this forum, I stated that I purchased a 2014 Volt wit 11,800 miles. So,, I am just trying to figure everything out. Since filling the gas tank 95 miles ago, I have been riding on my home electric. However, I am still looking forward to getting my Elio.
Join us at
http://gm-volt.com/forum/forum.php

That does carry a lot of information, and I can see things I'd love to ask about, but not necessary to this forum. Thanks.
Coss, you can always PM me and we can discuss via email :)

LaRue

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I have $1,000 on deposit with Elio plus $1,000 in Elio stock. But I had to buy a Kia Soul because of the Elio delays. I'm doubting that Paul Elio will ever get one sold. Very disappointed in him.if the current schedule is kept the autocycle market will have a lot of quality competition. Sondors, electromecanica Etc.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have $1,000 on deposit with Elio plus $1,000 in Elio stock. But I had to buy a Kia Soul because of the Elio delays. I'm doubting that Paul Elio will ever get one sold. Very disappointed in him.if the current schedule is kept the autocycle market will have a lot of quality competition. Sondors, electromecanica Etc.
I also wish he could have got it done in the original time frame to avoid all this upcoming competition. If he would have, we would have claimed they decided get into the market seeing Elio's success.

Disappointed the date been moved from next year to 2019. My graduate education is suppose to be completed May of 2020. Be interesting to see if I get to drive it to graduation.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings. I just purchased a 2014 Volt with 11,823 miles, and still haven't given up. Will turn 70 next April.
I am seriously looking at getting one of these. My daily commute is generally less than 30 miles, it looks like a nice car for what it is. I have yet to sit in one, probably cuz I'm afraid I will REALLY want one then. Ha ha.

My daily driver just turned over 240,000, it still runs good (but no working a/c boo), so i am still waiting patiently for the Elio. Just don't know how much longer I will wait to pull the plug (<--yup, there it is) and get a vehicle.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
KD: Just dd 47mpg on gas & 70 including my overnight charge. Hey, and I only went to see h I fit (6' 215 lbs), however I have been keeping up sn the prototype.Ggood credit gave zero down. Ok Bueno Bye. NEED MY ELIO.
This is the kind of "reporting" that has really peaked my interest. I like the fact that one can daily drive on the grid, but yet can still venture out when the desire hits.

I also have the stock, $1k down, signed the commitment to buy one @ $7k. It has FUN written all over it!

If this Elio project doesn't move forward in a positive fashion by the end of this year, I may entertain the thought of the Volt for real.

I need to believe for the greater good of us all! Go Elio!!!

Top Bottom