• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Slowest Vehicle

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Slowest vehicle I ever owned was probably my three VW buses. True case of the tortoise and the hare. Loved driving my tortoise because it always got me there, no matter how long it took, and was the most fun vehicle I have driven.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Only did 25ish when I got it, a little hot-roding by me, now it screams at 42 MPH!!
20150726_101749.jpg

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Critter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey! I had a 1960 Falcon 4 door! (bought it for $100 in 2009 with no engine. Eventually, I shoehorned a 1986 Mustang 302 with an Edlebrock carb in there (the engine WAS fuel injected but I wanted a carb).View attachment 6535

I stopped mid-project after doing the bodywork and painting just a little colonial white on it to see if I'd like it that color. I should have kept that car. I don't think the front wheels ever pointed in the same direction though. They'd start out okay but then they would get out of alignment. I put it in a car show in the "under construction" category. People have a very different opinion of what that actually means. I could have put it in the 1960's category but there were about 30 Mustangs/Camaros in that category. I was the ONLY Falcon in the show and I have YET to see a four door like mine on the street! I was told that original motor had just enough umph to get up a hill but required you to stop to get it into first before the attempt. My 302 did NOT have that problem... original size tires and wheels and no outward way to tell it was a V-8 under the hood... good sleeper almost.

A pic of my Falcon. Pulled it out of the garage with theTractor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Top Bottom