• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Somewhat Tough Questions...

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From what I have read, my understanding is the next vehicles to be built will be production spec vehicles. But you can't finish a vehicle until you have a functioning engine and we all know the engine will not be available until all the testing is done and that won't be for several months. Remember most components are off the shelf, which means they have been tested, they already work, EM just needs to see how they work out in the Elio. TexasElio is asking good questions, he's just asking the wrong people. We don't have a free pass to the production process time line, as much as we all would love to have it. So it's one step at a time, until EM says they're ready for production. IMHO

Last edited:

MASCMAN

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
This almost feels like I'm reading the Facebook page at times!

I can't even go on there any more...the internet has made it too easy for the ignorant and uninformed to voice an opinion that should not be voiced.

My statement is not directed at the OP...just how feel after reading our forum sometimes.

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The complete statement I wrote is:

How is that statement not true?

One of the main reasons why many Elio followers are frustrated with the process is because EM does tend to be very careful about the information they release via official channels so this limits what they tell us.
please go back and watch / listen to the interviews
on MOST occasions Paul Elio PROJECTS into the FUTURE !
OF COURSE HE WOULD !
he iOS being VERY careful with the $, that is my impression
he is NOT going to start production/development until he has the funding (which IN MY OPINION) he does NOT have yet !

I cannot sit here, like a lemming, just shaking my head like one of those dogs on the dash of a car …

in PERFCT CONDITIONS pulling this off would have been a MIRACLE !

8 years have passed, and people will only wait so long

the window is closing

gas prices WILL GO BACK UP ! BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE.
ONCE 37,000 PEOPLE GET BURNED, IT WILL NEVER BE RESURRECTED
NEVER !

TO 99.9 % OF THE INVESTORS IN THIS PROJECT, $100. IS A LOT OF MONEY !
TO LOSE THAT WIILL SOUR EVEN THE MOST DEVOTED BELIEVERS !

I AM WAITING FOR TODAYS INVESTOR DEPOSIT NUMBERS …

WITH A WEEK TILL 2015 DON'T YOU THINK IT IS TIME FOR SOME REAL PROGRESS ???????

OR BAG THE PROJECT, REFUND THE MONIES, TRY AGAIN IN 5 YEARS when gas is in short supply and there are waiting lines !

OR REWRITE THE MISSION, AND FOCUS ON THIS BEING THE FUN TRANSPORTATION ! FORGET MPG !

JUST MY OPINION

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THIS TO SUCCEED !

emillio

Last edited:

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
please go back and watch / listen to the interviews
on MOST occasions Paul Elio PROJECTS into the FUTURE !
OF COURSE HE WOULD !
he iOS being VERY careful with the $, that is my impression
he is NOT going to start production/development until he has the funding (which IN MY OPINION) he does NOT have yet !

I cannot sit here, like a lemming, just shaking my head like one of those dogs on the dash of a car …

in PERFCT CONDITIONS pulling this off would have been a fucking MIRACLE !

8 years have passed, and people will only wait so long

the window is closing

gas prices WILL GO BACK UP ! BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE.
ONCE 37,000 PEOPLE GET BURNED, IT WILL NEVER BE RESURRECTED
NEVER !

TO 99.9 % OF THE INVESTORS IN THIS PROJECT, $100. IS A LOT OF MONEY !
TO LOSE THAT WIILL SOUR EVEN THE MOST DEVOTED BELIEVERS !

I AM WAITING FOR TODAYS INVESTOR DEPOSIT NUMBERS …

WITH A WEEK TILL 2015 DON'T YOU THINK IT IS TIME FOR SOME REAL PROGRESS ???????

OR BAG THE PROJECT, REFUND THE MONIES, TRY AGAIN IN 5 YEARS when gas is in short supply and there are waiting lines !

OR REWRITE THE MISSION, AND FOCUS ON THIS BEING THE FUN TRANSPORTATION ! FORGET MPG !

JUST MY OPINION

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THIS TO SUCCEED !

emillio
I may have missed it if you already mentioned it EZ, but do you have any money down on a reservation?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh no, just when I was telling my friends about you no longer yelling and double spacing You've gone back to those terrible habits!!! Liked it so much better when I thought after you gave up bold, you'd almost be normal in your presentation. Well you lost a friend in me- your list must be shorter than I imagined, when you fell off the wagon again. When you're at your special meeting, see if the group can help with this situation. I know g1 admires your knowledge about 3 wheel vehicles, but you are now the very first person I'm going to block! I'm sorry you never got over losing the hundreds of thousands you invested in the Sparrow, but time for us both to move on. God keep and protect you, and may you find the peace for which you search. I forgive you, but don't want to hear you.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
He makes the claim here...
250,000 Units Per Year ?
Discussion in 'General Elio Discussion' started by EZ, Sep 28, 2014.
Hm. Too bad he's all-in. It sounds to me like he probably shouldn't have bought a place in line.
I kind of equate this to making a dinner reservation at a fancy, yet new restaurant. Seems silly to get in line at 2:00 for a 7:00 dinner, then constantly tell everyone in line with you how none of us are ever going to be seated by 7, and that the restaurant isn't going to be any good anyway. Oh well. Different folks I guess...

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd just like to mention one thing about all of the tried and tested components going into the Elio...it's true these components have been around long enough to know they are reliable individually, but what about the reliability of a vehicle where these components need to work together?

Top Bottom