• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sondors Electric Car

acentre

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Moving very fast.
Why has Elio taken soooo long...

Stay tuned, as I’ll soon have big news to share about the choice we’ve made for the Model SONDORS motor. We’ve spent a lot of time with multiple motor manufacturers, and will unveil our choice within the month of April.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dear xxxxx
You may have caught on after seeing a few of our recent updates on our campaign and social media pages – we have officially chosen to build the Model SONDORS prototype in Italy.
And what you may have also noticed, is that our design and engineering teams are making incredible progress.
In my opinion, there’s no better place than Italy when it comes to designing a car. Italy, the birthplace of great classics like Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati – surely amongst the most timeless and beautiful cars the world has ever seen.
We are extremely fortunate to have partnered with some of the best designers and engineers known from around the globe. There is truly an impressive collaboration of highly-skilled professionals working together in the making of Model SONDORS, and we couldn’t be here without you.
While in Italy, we have finalized the exterior and interior design of Model SONDORS, and are completing 3D surfacing - just as we’ll be using for the final prototype build.
Our choice for the exterior has been inspired by my lifelong passion for Gran Turismo with a modern edge. This is something you can catch a glimpse of within the images we’ve already shared. The Model SONDORS will undoubtedly make a powerful statement for the future of electric car design, with its striking front and profile view and impeccable integration of the 3rd wheel — it’s a guaranteed headturner. It’s what I expected from working with Italian designers, and what you’d expect from SONDORS.
We’ve selected an interior that really delivers the “wow” factor. It resembles a creative space that’s both roomy and inviting. It’s simple and clean, yet intelligent and innovative. We’ve cut out the unnecessary bulkiness of today’s standard car interior, while enhancing passenger comfort and an exhilarating driver experience. The entire layout has been designed with purpose - focusing on meeting the practical needs and conveniences of modern-day transportation.
Stay tuned, as I’ll soon have big news to share about the choice we’ve made for the Model SONDORS motor. We’ve spent a lot of time with multiple motor manufacturers, and will unveil our choice within the month of April.
I couldn’t be happier with the progress we’ve made thus far, or more excited for the day we’ll be revealing it all to you.

And, if you haven’t already, visit our Facebook page to see pictures of our progress here in Italy –– be sure to leave a comment to let us know what you think.
Sincerely,
Storm Sondors
Share it.
Sondorstalk.com

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sondors might be the one vehicle startup that I wish I had invested in................after I see a track tested prototype.

What's not to like about this yellow 3 wheel 3 seater concept.
IMG_7133.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom