• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sondors Electric Car

acentre

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What's the projected price for the Sondors 100-mile range version?
50 100 200 miles range listed on Startengine, with $10k listed as a starting price. The drastic decline in Kwh for batteries, may mean a good range for the money. I would like the 200 miles version. The Solo is 16kwh for 100 mile, I am sure the sondors will meet or exceed that range; hopefully, it has ABS and Regeneration.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rick...

WHERE DA BATTERIES?
Good question! I don't see batteries on the floor in this diagram:
IMG_7224.JPG
What's all the components in the frunk?..............perhaps the battery pack?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If storm can pull this off, to look that cool for that price... I'll suffer a little.
I think form follows function (comfort). I've test driven several cars because I liked the styling, but after the test drive decided against buying based fit and comfort.

The Model SONDORs may look good sitting in my garage, but if it pains me while drive it, there is no functional value beyond an art form.

Storm should follow function! :)

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think form follows function (comfort). I've test driven several cars because I liked the styling, but after the test drive decided against buying based fit and comfort.

The Model SONDORs may look good sitting in my garage, but if it pains me while drive it, there is no functional value beyond an art form.

Storm should follow function! :)
Be patient. It's the calm before the Storm.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"A vehicle may be aesthetically pleasing, but if it struggles with stability and handles roughly, it's looks won't get it very far."

And your point is?

I just like to mess with Rick. He knows it and, I believe, actually appreciates it.
He usually gives as good as he gets.

But, that aside, I am occasionally given an abrupt reality check by just how much overblown brand loyalty can affect one's vision, judgement and sense of humor. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom