• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sondors Electric Car

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My reference was to the driver's seat looking low and uncomfortable which is likely an old geezer issue only, but this vehicle should be universally designed, engineered, and comfortable for all market demographics. It appears that the Solo drivers sitting position is much better and the ultimate upright and comfortable sitting position is in the SRK. IMO.
IMG_7225.JPG

IMG_7229.jpg IMG_7230.jpg

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That driver's seat position does seem pretty low. And it doesn't look like there's a lot of leg room. I wonder how tall that stick figure model is supposed to be. Move that driver's seat back any farther, and that back seat passenger loses his legs.

acentre

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not a fan of these "engineering" diagrams. Tube frame is surprising. There is NO FRUNK?! Doesn't appear to have room for the normal "frunk" that most electric vehicles are known for. Also, the layout/dimensions don't look right. Look where the butt/head of the rear passenger fall. According to that, the persons head would be on the ceiling, and their butt would only be inches from the bottom of the vehicle.
I am sure it is not worse than the rear Elio seat. The diagrams seems to be in use thought industrial design and offer a detailed perspective.
The rear seat will not be used very much, excepting children.

acentre

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That driver's seat position does seem pretty low. And it doesn't look like there's a lot of leg room. I wonder how tall that stick figure model is supposed to be. Move that driver's seat back any farther, and that back seat passenger loses his legs.
I think the rear legroom is between the two front seats. I am sure it will be for the young.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My reference was to the driver's seat looking low and uncomfortable which is likely an old geezer issue only, but this vehicle should be universally designed, engineered, and comfortable for all market demographics.
If storm can pull this off, to look that cool for that price... I'll suffer a little.

Top Bottom