• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sondors Electric Car

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BTW, many fire departments have broken with the traditional red and gone with the color which cannot be mentioned- While tooting around, there is a strip with many used car lots, and it's the y _ _ _ ow that is the easiest to recognize, don't bore me with refractions of colors/light, --maybe in rainbows, but it's the aforementioned color that is most easily spotted.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW, many fire departments have broken with the traditional red and gone with the color which cannot be mentioned- While tooting around, there is a strip with many used car lots, and it's the y _ _ _ ow that is the easiest to recognize, don't bore me with refractions of colors/light, --maybe in rainbows, but it's the aforementioned color that is most easily spotted.
That's why they put it on the fire trucks, it's bright, and it's a strange shade of it, has like green or something added.

acentre

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seems like the Sondors prototype is almost completed. It will be great to see the whole of the interior.
I guess Sondors did not have to develop a new motor. An electric Elio might have been the way to go.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seems like the Sondors prototype is almost completed. It will be great to see the whole of the interior.
I guess Sondors did not have to develop a new motor. An electric Elio might have been the way to go.
Sondors Electric Car Company
August 14 at 6:45pm ·
Model SONDORS Initial Prototype Development Update:

Structual Development: Frame, Suspension, Drivetrain. COMPLETE

Interior / Exterior Development: 2D Ideation, Concept Refinement, Select Final Theme. COMPLETE

3D Model Refinement: 3D Model final theme, CAS Surface Development, Alias Surfacing Model: COMPLETE

Final Car Construction: Fabricate and Assemble Chassis, Fabricate interior / exterior components, Final Assembly. COMPLETE

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
sondors_testdrive.jpg

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Less than 6 months to make prototype. Nice side by side seating, EV drive, affordable price.
It should capture investor interest. Small scale, off shelf components, realistic price, all that Elio should have done.
"realistic price" is indeed the key! If it can't make money, then the investors have nothing to do with it. Another key- promise only what you can keep! :D

Top Bottom