• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sondors Electric Car

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ha! :p I wish!!! I sold my Gold for # 1, will sell my truck for # 2, and for # 3 does anyone need a wife? (Oh, I am going to die)
Whaaat??? I need for you to post a recent, I repeat "RECENT" pics of your wife- that'll help me decide! :D:D:D:D:D Some of us in here might need a wife swap! :D:D:D:D:D

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One thing that would concern me regarding buying these small-production cars is the availability of replacement parts. Having had personal experience with the difficulty of getting replacement parts for a new model vehicle from a major auto manufacturer, how likely is it going to be possible to get replacement parts for something like a "Model SONDORS" that is contract built in China? When that inevitable fender-bender happens and those body panels, or some other custom-designed part, can't be repaired, how available are the replacement parts going to be? It sure would suck for your new vehicle to be sidelined for months, or more(!) because some part couldn't be found.

Top Bottom