• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sondors Electric Car

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ask him.

He'll be live doing the monthly CEO live update tonight on the Electra Meccanica FB page.
@ 9:00 Eastern and 6:00 Pacific Jan 3, '18. We also run the live video feed over on the dark side.
But we don't have any way to fire questions live like you can via the FB comments during the broadcast.

He has said that they're working toward developing the A/C, but it sounds like it could take quite some time.
Thanks for the info. ElioAmazed. Well that's a better explanation from him than cancelling future customer's reservations because they question his judgement.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Go ahead and ask Jerry that question, "What's your problem?, but be prepared to either win the EMV T-Shirt for question of the night or have your SOLO Reservation magically disappear.

Note: If you ask the question and he cancels your reservation, I could send you my Collector Question of the Night Signature Series EMV T shirt.
Saying exactly that is the fastest way of getting my reservation cancelled based on your past experienced with him RickB! :D

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ask him.

He'll be live doing the monthly CEO live update tonight on the Electra Meccanica FB page.
@ 9:00 Eastern and 6:00 Pacific Jan 3, '18. We also run the live video feed over on the dark side.
But we don't have any way to fire questions live like you can via the FB comments during the broadcast.

He has said that they're working toward developing the A/C, but it sounds like it could take quite some time.
So I can only guess he wanted to get those first 1000 Signatures Series on the road early (Early birds catches the worm) to get a "feel" of the market and then introduce the A/C as an option in future version/s of the SOLO. Well, I've got my SOLO reservation via my 1K ELIO reservation so there's no harm waiting a bit more and see if I get a message from them at least by April to finalize my purchase.....or not! :D My bottom line has not change- whichever 3wheeler cross the line first gets my business and I'll deal with the consequences after. Also I might consider what will be their actual price tag before committing because right now it's all unrealized projected/targeted figures.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
909070b1-5892-4642-b63e-de4d8b18f5ca.jpg

E-Bike Maker Sondors Plans Stylish $10,000 Three-Wheeled EV​

JANUARY 2, 2018 // BY BENGT HALVORSON​

acentre

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View this email in your browser

R2wE-iwte2AploMpovThAfDBxklT9YtRQ4ATOCHNxAK_hvGgHwSIljWLaF5ogASMvrnjFvG9srsjWNBKTM0ZKjADR40JZ2mf9vqV4IitKStOvoWAixSTPaGmsvviN2G59iiyP0gvnURZv8e200oX2vx34qO3O7Z33Xl73zw=s0-d-e1-ft

THE TIME HAS COME

We are unbelievably excited to announce that we are officially accepting reservations for Model SONDORS. I want to take this opportunity to extend my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for making this dream a reality. We are honored to share this trailblazing journey with you and are delighted to offer you first access to put down your refundable $100 deposit within the next 48 hours.

My vision was to build an affordable, attractive electric car that everyone can enjoy, and because of your support we are one step closer to changing the way the world moves. Thank you.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score

R2wE-iwte2AploMpovThAfDBxklT9YtRQ4ATOCHNxAK_hvGgHwSIljWLaF5ogASMvrnjFvG9srsjWNBKTM0ZKjADR40JZ2mf9vqV4IitKStOvoWAixSTPaGmsvviN2G59iiyP0gvnURZv8e200oX2vx34qO3O7Z33Xl73zw=s0-d-e1-ft

THE TIME HAS COME

We are unbelievably excited to announce that we are officially accepting reservations for Model SONDORS. I want to take this opportunity to extend my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for making this dream a reality. We are honored to share this trailblazing journey with you and are delighted to offer you first access to put down your refundable $100 deposit within the next 48 hours.

My vision was to build an affordable, attractive electric car that everyone can enjoy, and because of your support we are one step closer to changing the way the world moves. Thank you.
I have another reservation! :p

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

THE TIME HAS COME

All these startups wanting to bring their 3wheelers to market are a feast to our eyes! The FUV, SOLO, ELIO and now SONDORS. But until they're actually selling it to the general consumers and not to a select few, I would be very cautious because these "teaser projected/targeted prices are just that, target. EMV is by far the only one that says MSRP of $15,500- not targeted, not starts at, not estimated. Their price to me is about right for a single seater EV that I felt any higher and customers might look for something else. And they're actually selling /delivering it now. FUV has delivered a unit to Nathan Fillion but I'm curious to know how much he actually paid for his?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All these startups wanting to bring their 3wheelers to market are a feast to our eyes! The FUV, SOLO, ELIO and now SONDORS. But until they're actually selling it to the general consumers and not to a select few, I would be very cautious because these "teaser projected/targeted prices are just that, target. EMV is by far the only one that says MSRP of $15,500- not targeted, not starts at, not estimated. Their price to me is about right for a single seater EV that I felt any higher and customers might look for something else. And they're actually selling /delivering it now. FUV has delivered a unit to Nathan Fillion but I'm curious to know how much he actually paid for his?
Saw Bladerunner 2049 last night...the future is driving then a few years later driving & flying 3 wheelers! I can see ELIO & Sondors running away with this thing. Only those two have price AND solid futuristic looks going for it. Don't see the third member of the future Big 3 autocycle manufacturers association yet but lots of niche small production & high or higher priced (over $10,000) 3 wheelers.

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think Rick has the exact figure somewhere, but I believe it was somewhere around $46,000 USD.

Top Bottom