• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sondors Electric Car

acentre

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sondors will build their 2nd prototype for performance and handling testing in 2018. It seems tweaking and pre-production vehicle builds would follow, parts sourcing, and tooling for production ramp, whether in the USA or China by 2019 seems unlikely for any new startup to get a vehicle to production in that short time frame to include SONDORs. Time will tell.

I will have put several thousand smiles on my FUV by that time. :)

I would think that manufacturing in China should shorten the production time, and once the production prototype is developed, should be rapid. Should have many thousands of miles on Model 3 by then.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would think that manufacturing in China should shorten the production time, and once the production prototype is developed, should be rapid. Should have many thousands of miles on Model 3 by then.
Me too..........along with hundreds of smiles on my FUV.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Me too, just placed an Arcimoto deposit. Where is my ELio?
In my 70 years I have come to learn to trust no one (except family), that life is filled with disappointment, and it's good to have a plan B & C. I started out with the VentureOne/Persu, Elio, Lit C-1, SOLO, FUV, and the Tesla Model 3. All I know is my next vehicle is a reservation and most likely an EV. My 10 + year journey will end (or begin) when one or two of those concepts are setting in my driveway.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The post ice & EVElio vehicle will run on compressed air! 80 miles, 3 minutes, $3 & currently goes 50 mph tops. All for less than $10,000. The perfect city car that will...within a decade... evolve into a real rocket car. And not by the current players.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In my 70 years I have come to learn to trust no one (except family), that life is filled with disappointment, and it's good to have a plan B & C. I started out with the VentureOne/Persu, Elio, Lit C-1, SOLO, FUV, and the Tesla Model 3. All I know is my next vehicle is a reservation and most likely an EV. My 10 + year journey will end (or begin) when one or two of those concepts are setting in my driveway.
Well Rickb, you don't have to trust me but your wait will be over by next year! It maybe too premature to celebrate that I'll get my SOLO or your FUV in the first quarter of 2018 but I can imagine these two front runners working feverishly to get their EVs rolling at their assembly line!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well Rickb, you don't have to trust me but your wait will be over by next year! It maybe too premature to celebrate that I'll get my SOLO or your FUV in the first quarter of 2018 but I can imagine these two front runners working feverishly to get their EVs rolling at their assembly line!
Much progress from those 2 startups, both with actual reservationist deliveries. I'm as confident about taking my FUV delivery as I've been in a long time.........not positive about Q1 2018, but any time in 2018 is fine with me.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Same here. They're both EV so I'll take whichever deliv
Much progress from those 2 startups, both with actual reservationist deliveries. I'm as confident about taking my FUV delivery as I've been in a long time.........not positive about Q1 2018, but any time in 2018 is fine with me.
Hey RickB, I sent EMV an e-mail saying I've got reservations from them and Arcimoto- whoever delivers first gets my business as I only need one fun EV! Now it's a wait and see if they cancel my reservation, get a nasty reply from Krull....or get a real honest assessment of where they are on their timeline. :D

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Same here. They're both EV so I'll take whichever deliv

Hey RickB, I sent EMV an e-mail saying I've got reservations from them and Arcimoto- whoever delivers first gets my business as I only need one fun EV! Now it's a wait and see if they cancel my reservation, get a nasty reply from Krull....or get a real honest assessment of where they are on their timeline. :D
I told Meccanica that I would not buy the Solo without Air! With that, they cancelled my reservation!

Top Bottom