• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I did not even get a survey about whether I should get a survey. But in all fairness I have not given them any money yet so I am just glad to be getting their emails. BUT... I plan on actually buying my first few shares of ELIO in the next few days, w00t! So if you guys would not mind driving the price down a bit that would be great, thanks!

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The one option I would really like to see is in my signature; but no one has even made mention of it yet; keyless ignition.

I'd much rather have an RFID tag in my pocket, then my ring of keys hanging from the ignition switch.
Go all the way to the top and have it lock the Elio when you're any further than 20' from it, and unlock when you come back to within 10'.
Ignition would be a button on the dash (or hidden)
]
My wife's Camry works along those lines though the proximity is only a couple of feet.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The one option I would really like to see is in my signature; but no one has even made mention of it yet; keyless ignition.

I'd much rather have an RFID tag in my pocket, then my ring of keys hanging from the ignition switch.
Go all the way to the top and have it lock the Elio when you're any further than 20' from it, and unlock when you come back to within 10'.
Ignition would be a button on the dash (or hidden)

I love the keyless ignition on our Leaf. It's all the more astounding to folks I'm giving rides to, because I don't turn a key and they never hear an engine start. We just get in, I presse a button, and the car starts going :D

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I didn't get the survey :( but the copy of the survey that was posted earlier showed "Backup and Rar View Camera $165"; not $275.

I wonder if people got different surveys?
I would bet on it. People may have a proclivity for grouping certain items or they may be high rollers willing to pay more in general than other folks. Mixing up questions on surveys can help zero out both those biases..
Which is a help if you are trying to determine what the real value of an option is.

DanS

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow. If those prices hold true, then my Elio just got quite a bit more expensive :p I'm not sure if I want to spend a full $750 for heat + leather though. I think for that price I'll go ahead and take the cloth seats and add my own heat.

I am strongly considering the sunroof option though, which is funny because I hadn't considered it before. It will depend on exactly what form that sunroof takes--I'd take a glass non-opening roof over a tiny opening panel.

I agree! A full stationary glass roof would be awesome!

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like an affordable Smart Glass option if that exists. Preferably with a green tint to go with my Orange body to make the perfect Orange on the tree.
Or the Creamsicle bar that got thawed and left out for a couple of days before being refrozen.

Top Bottom