• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
How do i take said survey. I want my glass roof or sunroof option to be heard by Paul. Cost is of no importance.

I "think" you would have needed to be on their e-mailing list before the surveys were sent. If you were on their list and didn't get one, just the (un)luck of the draw.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the AMT has a neutral position as well. If I remember correctly, the shift positions are:
P - Park
N - Neutral
A - Automatic (similar to "Drive" on an automatic)
M-/+ - Manual (plus goes up a gear, minus goes down)
R - Reverse

But more importantly, you don't need to depress the brake pedal to shift positions. (again, if I'm remembering this all correctly. I can't find the webpage that detailed the MMT shifting procedure/modes)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the AMT has a neutral position as well. If I remember correctly, the shift positions are:
P - Park
N - Neutral
A - Automatic (similar to "Drive" on an automatic)
M-/+ - Manual (plus goes up a gear, minus goes down)
R - Reverse

But more importantly, you don't need to depress the brake pedal to shift positions. (again, if I'm remembering this all correctly. I can't find the webpage that detailed the MMT shifting procedure/modes)
I would hate having Reverse behind the forward gears; it would be so easy to put it in the wrong gear, and hit something because it went the opposite direction of what you were expecting.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Park and reverse on opposite ends makes sense, though. That way you don't have to pass backwards to go forwards. Maybe something like this would be the best compromise:

P - Park
... (double sized gap)
A - Automatic
M± - Sequential Manual
N - Neutral
R - Reverse

Top Bottom