• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Isn't that a cool light? It's from the new two baggers from Indian, the Chieftain and the Black Night Shadow (1st one is right, 2nd was guessing because I don't exactly remember the name of it) $21K for the Chieftain, $22K for the Black one.
It's an improvement on the original lights Indian had.

That IS pretty cool!
I did a quick search on ebay... I think the biggest issue (besides aerodynamics) is the curvature of the base, may not match the Elio fender. I have little doubt that, someone with an artistic flare, will come up with some "Elio-specific" designs.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=motorcycle+fender+ornament

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Haha, I've been playing all week. It's taken over all of my co-workers as well, to the point that they (and I) spend our breaks and lunch times out walking and hunting for pokemon instead of sitting in our cars or the break room.

My feet have been hurting more; I'm not used to this much walking.
My two Teenage girls have been outside more in the last couple of days (since they started playing) than in the previous month! At least it gets them outside.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, I've been playing all week. It's taken over all of my co-workers as well, to the point that they (and I) spend our breaks and lunch times out walking and hunting for pokemon instead of sitting in our cars or the break room.

My feet have been hurting more; I'm not used to this much walking.
Careful when you play

2 fall from cliff

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Isn't that a cool light? It's from the new two baggers from Indian, the Chieftain and the Black Night Shadow (1st one is right, 2nd was guessing because I don't exactly remember the name of it) $21K for the Chieftain, $22K for the Black one.
It's an improvement on the original lights Indian had.
Pretty expensive lights :p

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is a new option...

HUD for Elio.JPG

Top Bottom