• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I didn't see board and ski rack options. I did see the bike though. I guess I overlooked it.
If you don't check the choice boxes above it to reduce it to a single line, it gets squeezed off the screen by the time you get to the last group of options.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe they were in the middle of updating options--when I checked they still didn't change the 3D model, but I hope they do that at least for the roof racks.
Unfortunately, when I click on that, it populates the ski rack picture and explanation below the open window so I can't see it.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you don't check the choice boxes above it to reduce it to a single line, it gets squeezed off the screen by the time you get to the last group of options.
That made most of the picture show up. I can't see anywhere to make the boxes reduce to a single line except my cursor changes shape... It's like my computer doesn't render certain items. The same goes with something above the item name. I think it's the star vote thing.

bebopag

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Having difficulty making a link on the ePlus Launch Configurations. When clicking on the left vertical column of options I receive no response of options. Have followed instruction repeatedly. Please advise. Thanks.
bebopag

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Having difficulty making a link on the ePlus Launch Configurations. When clicking on the left vertical column of options I receive no response of options. Have followed instruction repeatedly. Please advise. Thanks.
bebopag
Working fine here.

Try this link

http://myelio.me/

Please note that the base price has not been updated to $7,300.00* yet

Top Bottom