• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
...."Works on the black plastic trim on cars too; makes the part look better than new"....
Wonder is it will make the black plastic on the rear of the wheel fairings and the back of the Elio look like a shinier black. They look like they leave something to be desired on the E1C pictures that I have seen.
Only way to find out is to try it.
If anything, you can use the "B2B" and then wax it. Or since it's plastic, repaint it gloss black (or matching body color).

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Only way to find out is to try it.
If anything, you can use the "B2B" and then wax it. Or since it's plastic, repaint it gloss black (or matching body color).

Should be interesting.
Oh Well. Glad I'm going with "creamsicle".
The blackish color seems to contrast nicely with that.

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I use that light spray wax/detail spray rather than a full paste wax and it works really well. I use Turtle Wax ICE
Then for those times it's dirty, and I don't want to do the car was because it's not that drity, I use waterless cleaner. I was really surprised how well it works. I got the stuff to do my garage floors with (it's tiled with plastic tiles) and it works great on them. If it's a really faded one, I use the "Back to Black" stuff; and the works better then I could have hoped for. Works on the black plastic trim on cars too; makes the part look better than new.
Yes. That back to black worked wonders on my bed rail caps. I wanted to do my garage floor before the winter hit but was unable to convince the wife that it'd be a good idea. Well, now that she's seen how much salt/sand they use here, I think that next Fall, I have a project to do.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
...."Works on the black plastic trim on cars too; makes the part look better than new"....
Wonder is it will make the black plastic on the rear of the wheel fairings and the back of the Elio look like a shinier black. They look like they leave something to be desired on the E1C pictures that I have seen.
"Painted wheel covers/fenders" will be an option. You can get those... in theory. Who knows how much that'll cost though.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. That back to black worked wonders on my bed rail caps. I wanted to do my garage floor before the winter hit but was unable to convince the wife that it'd be a good idea. Well, now that she's seen how much salt/sand they use here, I think that next Fall, I have a project to do.
I'll have to go find the link for the tiles I used, they're 1/2 the cost of Race Titles (figure $1 or $2 per square)
They're a 12X12 interlocking tile, and they even have "drain" tiles, so if your car is wet when you pull it in, as it drips dry, it goes down the drain tiles, under the floor, to the floor drain.

Top Bottom