• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We all have an inner child in us! It's just a matter of who lets them out more. There is a phrase that I like "You are only as old as you feel" and so saying that you are "old" is only in the eyes of the beholder. I myself plan to be more and more active.

Well, my 'inner child' is only 8...But he's big for his age.:rolleyes:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Holy Crap! Look at the banner behind Paul -- YELLOW!

Attachments

• press conference with banner.png
    press conference with banner.png
    277.3 KB · Views: 251

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
KD, the lack of yellow as a color option has exercised this forum for years. So bringing it up in my post was just a little stirring of the pot. Now , thanks to you, probably no one will take the bait. Darn
I would love to take the bait, but everytime I pounce, it moves ... oh ... wait ... GREAT! It moved under this small box! Now it's trapped! Now I gotcha you little THUNK. damn

Say, uh, guys? ... (tap tap tap) ... can someone give me a hand? ... (tap tap tap) ... guys? ...

Dragonz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Holy Crap! Look at the banner behind Paul -- YELLOW!

I would love to take the bait, but everytime I pounce, it moves ... oh ... wait ... GREAT! It moved under this small box! Now it's trapped! Now I gotcha you little THUNK. damn

Say, uh, guys? ... (tap tap tap) ... can someone give me a hand? ... (tap tap tap) ... guys? ...

You know, you should be more... (fiddles with the lock) umph!! (jams key in and unlocks it) careful!!

Besides, (helps you out) what is all this fascination with the color yellow? It is the second more common color to get pulled over by cops. Red being #1

Top Bottom