• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
My apologies. I have a hard time sitting idly by when people make an opinion with no substantive facts behind their reasoning.
Understood; but no need to apologize; I just wanted to put this thread back on course; Bowers picture did a good job of displaying that.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey just saw this, looks pretty cool. I would consider this over Infinite Skyz. It could also mitigate the hate for the Elgin dash.
https://exploride.com/
Did you happen to notice the driver was on the right side?
Do you know what the difference is between this and Navdy?
They are similar, but the Navdy projects onto the windshield, this has a see-thru touch screen (until you touch it a bunch of times and you have a scratched and fingerprinted sort of see-thru touch screen) :becky:

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did you happen to notice the driver was on the right side?

They are similar, but the Navdy projects onto the windshield, this has a see-thru touch screen (until you touch it a bunch of times and you have a scratched and fingerprinted sort of see-thru touch screen) :becky:

I want some kind of a tablet or screen that will show 5 things, speed, coolant temp, oil pressure, rpm, and current gas mileage. Paul's most recent press conference gave me some hope that something like that will be available as an after mkt. item. If exploride is $600 then this much simpler device should be $100 or so. All the data is available right off the computer and the tablet itself would be cheap.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I want some kind of a tablet or screen that will show 5 things, speed, coolant temp, oil pressure, rpm, and current gas mileage. Paul's most recent press conference gave me some hope that something like that will be available as an after mkt. item. If exploride is $600 then this much simpler device should be $100 or so. All the data is available right off the computer and the tablet itself would be cheap.
My personal favorite Android Tablet

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Touch-...8&qid=1459126079&sr=1-4&keywords=dragon+touch

$119.00 I have one now that I've been using for a year, and have never had a problem with it.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, I ran across this little article on Auto Blog. Nothing new really, just talking about the ePlus customization options. However, this little nugget of information stood out to me, because I hadn't read anything else saying this yet. (Bold added for emphasis).
Auto Blog said:
Or take the exterior color, for example. There will be seven standard paint colors - Marshmallow, Rocket Silver, Red Hot, Creamsicle, Sour Apple, True Blue, and Licorice – and if this little rainbow isn't enough, then you can get your trike wrapped by one of two different companies to look like anything you want, Elio told AutoblogGreen last week.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
So, I ran across this little article on Auto Blog. Nothing new really, just talking about the ePlus customization options. However, this little nugget of information stood out to me, because I hadn't read anything else saying this yet. (Bold added for emphasis).
Sounds like the wraps are going to be done by an outside company and not through the ePlus Center.

After reading the article, I realized that ePlus isn't really a new system; it's how the dealers used to sell cars back in the 60's and early 70's (probably before that, but I was too young to remember buying a car) but when you went to the dealer you could order all of your accessories separately; you could also order 2-tone paint (my Dad loved Red & Black Oldsmobile's) you could order a high performance engine if you knew the code for it (that's how the COPO's came about).
So this isn't really anything new, but it is new the way EM is doing it.

Top Bottom