• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"The idea for ePlus comes from Elio Motors' philosophy to always do what's best for its customers." Except for emotionally-charged poor design decisions vis-a-vis the Elgin.

You don't like the Elgin =/= Poor design decision.

Getting real tired of these emotionally-charged opinions.

Dragonz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
You don't like the Elgin =/= Poor design decision.

Getting real tired of these emotionally-charged opinions.

Personall, I like the Elgin design. I am gun-hoe for the change. Every other car has the standard dash. With the Elio being so different, I'm glad that they chose a different dash. Sure it might take a few times around the block to become accustomed to it. The new display (in my humble opinion) makes the Elio stand out that much more. I can't wait to test it out in real life.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"The idea for ePlus comes from Elio Motors' philosophy to always do what's best for its customers." Except for emotionally-charged poor design decisions vis-a-vis the Elgin.
EM's ePlus philosophy is what's best for EM and the customers during the SALES experience. Buying the vehicle is the easy part of the new car ownership experience. EM hands off warranty issues and vehicle service to others who may not share EM's what's best for their customers philosophy. What happens after the sale is far more important to me. Lots of details to work out.............before and after the Elio finally makes it to production. I hope we are as pro-EM after delivery of our Elio's as we are during the wait for production.

I'm only tired of the wait over the past 8 years.......emotionally drained. Also, the unique to the Elio Elgin Dash is one of my favorite features.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Personall, I like the Elgin design. I am gun-hoe for the change. Every other car has the standard dash. With the Elio being so different, I'm glad that they chose a different dash. Sure it might take a few times around the block to become accustomed to it. The new display (in my humble opinion) makes the Elio stand out that much more. I can't wait to test it out in real life.

Thank you, Dragonz, for your consistantly positive and well articulated posts :) I hope you don't mind me kindly suggesting that you might mean "gung-ho", an Americanized version of the Chinese phrase "gōng hé".

A "gun-hoe" is an entirely different thing :p

Dragonz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Thank you, Dragonz, for your consistantly positive and well articulated posts :) I hope you don't mind me kindly suggesting that you might mean "gung-ho", an Americanized version of the Chinese phrase "gōng hé".

A "gun-hoe" is an entirely different thing :p

Haha thank you for telling me this wonderful information! I was sounding it out, and that's how it sounded to me. I guess next time I should see if it has a double meaning at all. Just like how the Elio could represent a T-Wing in a future Star Wars movie! :plane:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One benefit of being old school is the ability to express an opinion without the benefit of political correctness, legalese, implications, or even all of he facts. I am just expressing my uninformed convictions.

Edited to remove political statements
you're soon right in so many ways-and you have all the rights to express them. However, this ain't our site, and this ain't the place. I don't know what transpired just catching up to this thread this a.m. The boundaries of "free speech" are not boundless. This is a private domaine, that we are allowed to participate in. It's a learning curve, that I've finally gotten.
BTW, although it might sound like I have some vested interest, I do not.

Top Bottom