• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
OH, sure! You can TRY to herd us into a common thread! But we're ELIO FANS!!! We are rebels and non-conformists! You may as well try to herd cats! BIG cats! Not those wimpy Maine Coons! Not those conniving Calicoes! Not ...

... Seriously? A 3B2-300?

... Hmmm ...

I'll be back in a couple ...
I said I'm no different, and I've been a fan since 2013 when I did my deposit.
I'm as rebel as they come, and I said I would try.
That's the most we can ever ask of anyone, at least try.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OH, sure! You can TRY to herd us into a common thread! But we're ELIO FANS!!! We are rebels and non-conformists! You may as well try to herd cats! BIG cats! Not those wimpy Maine Coons! Not those conniving Calicoes! Not ...

... Seriously? A 3B2-300?

... Hmmm ...

I'll be back in a couple ...
There is another option if one doesn't behave...

[Broken External Image]

Inigo93

Elio Addict
Reaction score
UGH!, PDP-11's I could see, but 8's from the mid 60's, yikes, where did they get parts from? oh wait, government operation, they ordered 5 of everything I guess..

Still running Windows 95 on a mission critical machine at the office. Still has all original hardware. Guess they don't make 'em like they used to!

(We do, have one spare (used) computer with identical hardware sitting in a warehouse just in case.....)

edit1: For "first computer" I'll have to go with an Apple ][+.

edit2: For on topic.... Uh.... The dashboard is ugly!

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I noticed that there is no Cruise Control in Elio's Configuration software. Am I the only one who wants Cruise Control?
Doubt very seriously you're the only one. I think we're still waiting to find out if cruise control will be a standard feature of an option. And of course the configurator is still basically in development so I wouldn't get worried about what is or isn't available there at this time.

Top Bottom