• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed that there is no Cruise Control in Elio's Configuration software. Am I the only one who wants Cruise Control?
EM is very aware that the majority of buyers want cruise control; it has been a topic since the beginning I think.
They are still trying to meet the <correction due to brain fart> $6,800 MSRP and have to figure out what will be standard and what will be option.
They know they have to have ac, power windows, power door locks, am/fm radio (I'm afraid to call it stereo) and any other options they have advertised all along.

(Note* author is old and dyslexic at times) :doh:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM is very aware that the majority of buyers want cruise control; it has been a topic since the beginning I think.
They are still trying to meet the <corrected> $6,800 MSRP and have to figure out what will be standard and what will be option.
They know they have to have ac, power windows, power door locks, am/fm radio (I'm afraid to call it stereo) and any other options they have advertised all along.
$6,800 MSRP....:caked:

(Note* number corrected in original post) DUH!!

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My first Elio will be a bottom dollar situation. If it's not standard, it won't be purchased. I'll find cheap substitutes for things I really want like a backup camera. I intend to limit my financing to three years since it's life expectancy will be uncertain and I don't want to be paying for a vehicle which is no longer operating. I think 36 months will be safe. I think I remember they intend to warrant at least the major components for at least that long. That should also keep the payment at about $200.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
$6,800 MSRP....:caked:

(Note* number corrected in original post) DUH!!
I just keep thinking about the number that comes up when I do my options.
I have a budget I have to stay under, so since I don't know tax and the other fees I'm leaving room for that and the options I will acquire through other sources once delivered.
(Example the parking sensors I can get for under $60 for Front & Rear; along with the cameras and monitors; I will probably stick with the visor monitor)
Plus, I remember to subtract my reservation money.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:D
They are still trying to meet the <correction due to brain fart> $6,800 MSRP and have to figure out what will be standard and what will be option.

(Note* author is old and dyslexic at times) :doh:
I resemble that remark! :eek:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just keep thinking about the number that comes up when I do my options.
I have a budget I have to stay under, so since I don't know tax and the other fees I'm leaving room for that and the options I will acquire through other sources once delivered.
(Example the parking sensors I can get for under $60 for Front & Rear; along with the cameras and monitors; I will probably stick with the visor monitor)
Plus, I remember to subtract my reservation money.
HD 5" Car Rear View Mirror Monitor Wireless IR Backup Camera Auto on Reversing | eBay

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not being a technician myself, I wonder how many of those $30 to $50 items need to be purchased to get a complete system. Camera, wiring and mirror/screen are minimums.
We' will need to do some home work,
check consumer reports, etc., & decide
what provides the best bang for the buck

Top Bottom