• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nope!

Had it in most every car I've owned. Use it like once a year or less.

-sterling
I would use it every time I was driving outside the city. Where I live, it might be an hour or two (or even just half an hour) between destinations, and I really don't want to try to keep a constant pressure on my foot to keep the speed from bouncing for an hour or more. Even with the half-hour driving, that's on a major highway corridor, where the state tries to make up the deficit by pulling over speeders. So out here it would be a necessity.

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
*GASP* That's brilliant!

I can get a black-and-white checkered vinyl floor in my Elio! SO COOL! And just $0.41 a square foot!

I'm not even joking, I am totally in love with this idea. I love black and white checks!
Somehow, with the personality I envision you having, this doesn't surprise me. This is a good thing btw. Dare to be yourself.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't see much discussion about interior upholstery options. Especially color. Some even want leather.

What I would REALLY like, because it effects which exterior color is selected, is more interior upholstery colors to choose from other than just black. The Elio is not a Model A....and this planet offers more colors than just black. I hope that at least basic tan, and possibly grey can be offered within the pricing constraint or at the very least, as an option.

You can have any color you want .................as long as it's BLACK :p

I will admit, vinyl will be a LOT easier to wash and keep clean.

But it adds weight :(

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Dad's '66 Chevy PU had no carpet. No carpet is a LOT easier to clean.

-sterling

MY dad's 66 p/u also had no carpet. Nor his 71. My 72 Nova also had no carpet. Agreed, as a young lad, it made it VERY easy to clean up from, uh, over indulging and not making the door open in time...

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
MY dad's 66 p/u also had no carpet. Nor his 71. My 72 Nova also had no carpet.
On the other side of the coin, with a pick-up, you can squirt the hose in one door and let it run out the other. With the Elio when you squirt the hose in, it's coming back at you through the same door. Don't do it wearing your "Sunday-go-to-meetin' " clothes.

Top Bottom