• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Taking Bets On The Next T-shirt Promotion...

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been all in since Feb. 7 and no tshirt
Sounds like you need to check with Elio to find out what happened. I'm not sure but you may be able to find contact information on the order page for this but if not then there is contact information at the bottom of the About Tab. Obviously you should have had your things by now. Good luck. I hope you get yours soon. Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What will the next t-shirt promotion be, Spring Fling? Flower Power? March Madness?... or my favorite; International Waffle Day (for those on the fence)? :)
And the answer is "I've Got Elio Fever" with a creamsicle Elio on the shirt! I just discovered the Spring promotion on Elio Motors website. My only complaint - and it is also true of my St Pats day shirt - is I hate white t-shirts. However I have worn mine over one of my dresses but it was such a cold day nobody saw it. LOL :) Z http://spring.eliomotors.com/

Last edited:

Grayfox72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Don't feel bad I haven't seen head or hair of one....Could be they ran out of regular, large and extra-large...but they have a few left in pee-wee size.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't feel bad I haven't seen head or hair of one....Could be they ran out of regular, large and extra-large...but they have a few left in pee-wee size.
You might want to remind them. Others with this problem seem to be getting theirs now and you already have your reservation number. My shirt came from Michigan. There was lots of bad weather around the time you reserved so anything could have happened. Good luck! Z

Grayfox72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
safe_image.jpg
New offer from Elio and new shirt

Grayfox72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Zelio.....copy the image to wherever you want it, then when ready see button in lower right of message screen titled ""Upload a file "" click on that button, this will paste image to your message, then if you want add text... Hope it helps

Top Bottom