• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Taking Bets On The Next T-shirt Promotion...

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone actually received a t-shirt yet? I want me shirt, can someone point me in the right direction as to whom I need to contact regarding my order?

Thanks friends!
Hello and Welcome. First Question: Did you go all-in with your reservation? Only those get the shirt and bumper sticker. If so, then it will take a couple of weeks.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone actually received a t-shirt yet? I want me shirt, can someone point me in the right direction as to whom I need to contact regarding my order?

Thanks friends!
Shane, welcome to the forum and this crazy bunch of Elio enthusiasts. The forum has the latest information on the development and production of the Elio and has the answers to nearly every question you may ask. Use the forum search function to help you quickly find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your decision to reserve your Elio. Hope you find the journey to ownership entertaining and rewarding.

Last edited:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
This is a t-shirt sort of thread, so thought I would say this here.... put the all-in reservation in on July 5th... got the t-shirt already today. Came from a company called AOG out of Royal Oak, MI. It's the white shirt, with the all black front view of the car, slightly off of level horizontally, then on the back the "Elio" wings and "motors" under that. Will be cool to see this vehicle idea come to existence in a bit more than a year.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is a t-shirt sort of thread, so thought I would say this here.... put the all-in reservation in on July 5th... got the t-shirt already today. Came from a company called AOG out of Royal Oak, MI. It's the white shirt, with the all black front view of the car, slightly off of level horizontally, then on the back the "Elio" wings and "motors" under that. Will be cool to see this vehicle idea come to existence in a bit more than a year.
Since they tend to send things out in batches, that means others will be getting theirs soon also.. Congratulations! :) Z

Would you like a dress made out of it? LOL Just kidding! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_0367.JPG
I wonder if anyone is wearing their Elio St Patty's day shirt tomorrow ? Post your pics!

Top Bottom