• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Taking Bets On The Next T-shirt Promotion...

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ouch. Those Elio t-shirts themed for St. Patrick's Day share the same error as Trump's seasonal MAGA hats - shamrocks have 3 leaves; clovers have 4 leaves. Don't people at large know that distinction? Graphic design artists and screen-printing auditors apparently do not.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score

3 wheelio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
16 weeks of waiting!!!! No tee shirt, No headphones, No bumper sticker. "All in" Nov. 2016. So originally I wrote to them after 8 weeks of waiting. They said "bad batch of shirts", we will e-mail you when being sent out. Now a total of over 16 weeks of waiting, so I wrote again. Still waiting on a reply. Still no tee shirt, no headphones, no bumper sticker. Anybody else been told about a delay due to a "bad batch of tee shirts"? Any one else have this much trouble?

3 wheelio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I can post the e-mails I sent and their one response back to me. I even went so far as to let them know that I would be so proud to wear their tee shirt believing in everything Elio stands for. I never wanted the headphones but they were offered and I thought they would have made for a nice Christmas present to someone. I just wanted what was promised.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If it's true there is good news on the horizon, my bets are today is the day to buy some stock, plus it's St. Patty's Day! There couldn't be a much better time. I'm calling my broker after about 11:00 just to be sure..... believe!!!

Top Bottom