• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Taking Bets On The Next T-shirt Promotion...

3 wheelio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
This was the last thing I've heard from them...

The Elio Customer Experience Team
(Elio Motors)

Jan 26, 17:57 EST

Hello William,
We see your reservation and everything looks good. Your T-shirt is in the system, but is caught up in a bad batch of shirts that we did not send out. We are working with our printer to get back on the press and will send you an email when your shirt is going to ship. The headphones we will have to research as we show yours in a batch that shipped before inventory was depleted. We will send you an email when those ship as well.

Thanks for checking in and for your support.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have you ever tried to produce anything as complicated as an autocycle? Sure, they maybe could have done it on a shorter timeline if they had the money in place, but everything that EM has been doing to this point technically has been sound engineering practice. And the marketing stuff is necessary too, since even the best engineered product in the world won't sell if no one knows about it.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have you ever tried to produce anything as complicated as an autocycle? Sure, they maybe could have done it on a shorter timeline if they had the money in place, but everything that EM has been doing to this point technically has been sound engineering practice. And the marketing stuff is necessary too, since even the best engineered product in the world won't sell if no one knows about it.
Nope. But then again... Have you? :D

Reactions: Sam

3 wheelio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I thought the topic was tee shirts too. Marketing is part of that, and integrity is a part of marketing. I want to believe in all that the Elio BRAND stands for just like most everyone on here. Had they sought me out first to inform me of a tee shirt delay I would have understood, but they didn't. Had they corrected the problem promptly after the first time I wrote them I wouldn't have had to write them again. I'm still waiting on a reply. A promise made and over 16 weeks later with no results and no word back is not doing their cause or their brand any good. I'm not a troll I did not start this topic or thread. But I have a right to my feelings. I would be wearing that tee shirt all the time. I would be spouting off all the great reasons I stand with Elio should anyone ask. I still will. Are you reading this Elio motors? I'm not asking for anything I wasn't promised. Mistakes happen, I get that. I just wish they would help me to help them. I also want to put Elio Enthusiast or Elio Addict under my avatar on this site. I want to be part of the optimistic, positive, hopeful group on here. I don't like being in this position. But I can't pretend that after 16 weeks that this doesn't effect my outlook and opinion.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After placing my refundable $100 SRK Reservation, Arcimoto announced, for short time only get a free T with your reservation marketing campaign. I jokingly said on their Facebook Page, I've been a long time reservation holder.............where's my T shirt? Shortly after posting and to my surprise the A Team sent me an Arcimoto T shirt along with a cool Arcimoto bottle opener. The little details are always a sign of future customer service and support.

When I wear it, people do say periodically, what is Arcimoto? Good walking talking billboard advertising indeed.

Last edited:

Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought the topic was tee shirts too. Marketing is part of that, and integrity is a part of marketing. I want to believe in all that the Elio BRAND stands for just like most everyone on here. Had they sought me out first to inform me of a tee shirt delay I would have understood, but they didn't. Had they corrected the problem promptly after the first time I wrote them I wouldn't have had to write them again. I'm still waiting on a reply. A promise made and over 16 weeks later with no results and no word back is not doing their cause or their brand any good. I'm not a troll I did not start this topic or thread. But I have a right to my feelings. I would be wearing that tee shirt all the time. I would be spouting off all the great reasons I stand with Elio should anyone ask. I still will. Are you reading this Elio motors? I'm not asking for anything I wasn't promised. Mistakes happen, I get that. I just wish they would help me to help them. I also want to put Elio Enthusiast or Elio Addict under my avatar on this site. I want to be part of the optimistic, positive, hopeful group on here. I don't like being in this position. But I can't pretend that after 16 weeks that this doesn't effect my outlook and opinion.

You ever tried to put out a T shirt? It's murder, I tell ya.:becky:

3 wheelio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Apology Accepted!!!
Here is a follow up...

The Elio Customer Experience Team
(Elio Motors)

Mar 22, 13:38 EDT

Thank you William for following up and please accept our apology for the delay. This is an abnormal issue for us and we didn't communicate well, 100% my fault. Your t-shirt is in fulfillment and will ship next week. The headphones are backordered and not expected for a couple of weeks, we are looking for an alternative but have been unsuccessful to date.

We appreciate your thoughts and you taking the time to email.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts! ....I'm all about the abnormal issues.

Top Bottom